Safehouse

The mission started with an A.M.C emblem that spined around for a moment before a map was showed to the audience. An square was pointing straight at the location where Cinder detonated the nuke that practically decimated the marines.

A moment later an inscription appeared on the screen.

Sgt. Penny Polendina

1st Force Recon

Status: K.I.A

Some of the people in the audience that knew what K.I.A meant let out a sigh, still pretty shaken because of what happened in the previous mission.

But there were some people that didn't knew what it meant, Ruby was one of them, "What does that mean?"

Qrow sighed at his niece question and answered, knowing that she was not going to like it, "Killed in action."

Ruby looked down at the floor, letting out a sad "Oh."

Then, the camera started moving across the map before Beacon logo popped onto the screen.

"It's back to you." Blake stated, looking over at her three teammates who had a chance to appear in this trilogy, while she didn't, yet.

"They picked the best people to go after Cinder." Yang said, with Weiss and Ruby nodding their heads in agreement, both of them wanting justice for everything Cinder did in the story. Weiss especially wanted to avenge her sister and Klein, despise them being just put in the places of the characters of the story B was showing them.

"We're going to avenge Penny, Winter and the rest!" Ruby shouted.

"That's right, sis!" Yang agreed with her sister.

It was when a square with Sun's photo appeared on the screen, with the faunus on it speaking up, "The woman is a coward, Captain Xiao-Long. Cinder Fall would never sacrifice herself. There is a safehouse in Menagerie that Cinder Fall has used in the past. I am sending you the coordinates..."

"Excuse me?" Cinder said, clearly offended by how she was just called.

"It's not that far from the truth." Ironwood stated.

"What does that supposed to mean?" Cinder asked him, crossing her arms, glaring at him.

"You know that Jimmy is not wrong, right? You bombed all those marines and then ran off to hide somewhere in Menagerie." Qrow agreed with Ironwood, which was a rather rare thing to happen.

As Cinder just glared at these two, she could hear Mercury laughing quietly to himself, whispering, "Heh, he just called her a corward."

"Mercury, I heard that." Cinder said to Mercury who jumped in his seat upon hearing that, making Emerald grin, knowing that he certainly pissed their boss off.

The camera finally stopped on what seemed to be edge of Menagerie on the map, as Yang spoke up, "Understood Sun. Weiss, assemble the team. We're going to Menagerie ."

The camera lowered itself into the place which the audience assumed to be the place where Cinder went into hiding. A few buildings were visible in the area of Cinder's possible location. Some strange black and yellow stripes appeared on each one of the building, singalling that Cinder could have been hiding in one of them, until the square pointed at one location where Yang, Ruby, Weiss and the rest of their squad were placed.

Weiss' answer was, "Yes captain. I hear it's lovely this time of the year..."

The camera completely zoomed itself down on the location of the squad and the next thing the audience saw was Ruby checking her M4A1 as she was crounching down in the bushes in front of an old gas station along with Yang, Weiss, Yatsuhashi and two other Beacon members that were unknown for the audience. Not for long. When Ruby took a glance at each of them, they could see their names. The one on the left was named Barton while the one one the right was named Arem.