Shock and Awe

The emblem of Atlesian Marine Corp spined around for a few seconds before it moved to upper left part of the screen as the map appeared in the view of the audience. It showed them the location from the previous mission as the camera zoomed itself down, now showing them green outlines of numerous buildings and the helicopter Penny and Winter had gotten into.

As it took off into the air, Commands voice spoke up, "Marines, we have a possible fix on Cinder Fall in the capital city. 1st Battalion is en route. Intel gathered by Beacon indicates that Cinder Fall may have a Menagerian warhead... Speed is critical. NEST teams have been deployed to the area. Force Recon and Wild Weasel units have taken out most of the air defenses but Cinder Fall's ground forces still pose a serious threat."

The camera showed them off a place which was told them to be Cinder's palace as the footage of her was broadcasting in a square on the left side of the screen, before it was joined by her bio, as it popped out down it. Then it zipped to show them some moving aircraft, speeding along the city.

"Looks like we're rollin' in with everything we got." Winter's voice ran in their ears, "We get Cinder Fall, we end this war, right here, right now. Lock and load, Marines!"

"I'm combat ready to end this war!" Penny said, saluting, earning chuckles from Ruby, Ironwood and Winter at her behaviour. Though, Ironwood's and Winter's were barely noticable.

"So this is the mission when they get Cinder." Adam stated.

"After kicking her ass since that chase after her began." Roman added.

"I doubt so. I already said that but my money is on that Sienna and her forces are going to burst in and save her ass." Coco said.

"I just hope nothing goes wrong for Penny and Winter." Ruby said.

The camera zoomed itself onto the Sea Knight helicopter in which Penny had taken off last mission, and the next thing the audience saw was Penny, sitting in front of a weapon that appeared to be some sort of a grenade launcher as she was overlooking other helicopters and tanks moving towards the Capital City.

''In formation. Approaching objective. 30 seconds." Outlaw Two-Five said.

''Outlaw, this is Deadly. We'll take out the big targets, mop up any troublemakers with the Mark 19." The guy who was simply called "Cobra Pilot" said. His voice was unknown for the audience, but B recognized this voice. It was the pilot from volume 5 that took Weiss out of Atlas.

As was saying those words, Penny doublechecked the grenade launcher she was going to use sooner or later, a familiar voice sounded in the ears of the audience, ''All callsigns, this is Overlord. We're seeing enemy armor on the bottom grove west of the river."

"Wait a second..." Goodwitch said.

"Is that?" Qrow added.

"Ozpin!" Hazel almost roared, gripping the edges of his seats in anger. The damage he made to the seat was quickly fixed as B raised his gauntlet, and one of the stones glowed yellow.

Ozpin simply ignored Hazel's cry, as he took a sip of coffee from his mug, interested to see the role his character is going to play in the story, "Hm, interesting."

A moment after they started flying along the bridge that lead into the city, the helicopters split up around the city, some of them firing at the bridge, taking out some of the enemy's forces on the ground. Penny followed their example and started shooting at everything on the ground. Starting with Cinder's soldiers that were retreating into the town, going to the armored vehicle who as B told the audience was named BMP.