The Bog

The mission began with the emblem of the marines which spined a few times, before it showed the audience a map.

The camera began zooming down as Lisa's Lavender's voice spoke up, "After heavy fighting today, Atlesians Marines began to push into the city where Cinder Fall is making her last stand. Fighting has intensified in the Capital City. Anti-aircraft fire and burning buildings light the night."

"Cinder is already making her final stand? She should've prepare her soldiers better. Not that I'm complaining about it." Qrow stated.

"Yeah. They're kicking her ass, so far." Yang agreed with her uncle.

"At least it means she is going to pay for what she did to those civilians." Summer said, remembering the atrocities Cinder's men committed in one of the earlier missions.

A small green screen appeared on the screen and it showed them the gunfire lightning the sky.

Then, the camera zoomed in on the city, and a small screen showed them the tank, as a voice spoke up, "Roger on location. Repeating: Map Grid five-two-seven-six-one-niner, over."

"Bravo Six copies, sir." Winter replied.

"Bravo Six, we have an Abrams dead in the water. Callsign War Pig. Lieutenant Schnee, your unit is shotgun, over." Command said.

"War Pig? Seriously?" Cardin asked, laughing with his teammates.

"Hey Jimmy! Your soldiers couldn't came up with something better?" Qrow asked, assuimg that Winter, Penny and Ciel must've been Ironwood's soldiers, even though he didn't made an appearance, yet.

"General." Winter corrected Qrow.

"Whatever." Qrow said with a shrug of his shoulders.

As the camera showed them the location of the War Pig, Winter answered, "Copy. Bravo is inbound. Tell War Pig to stand by. We're on our way out. Out."

When Winter said those words, the camera began to lower itself down at the tank, before the screen went white. A moment later, when they could see everything through Penny's eyes, they saw that Winter was standing before Penny, along with a few marines, as they were most likely heading to help War Pig.

"Alpha's Company tank is stuck have a click north of here. We gotta hustle, hurry!" Winter shouted, waving her hand to her soldiers, as they began to run along the street.

B sighed, as wiped out his fake tears off his mask, remembering that this mission was a demo to this game.

"What's wrong?" Ruby asked him.

"Oh, it just this mission was a demo of this game. I remember replaying this mission so many times, until the full game came out." B answered, as the nostalgia was going through his veins, then he thought to himself, "I feel so old now, even though I'm in my early 20's."

As Penny, Winter and the rest of their squad were getting closer to the house, three machine guns that were heavilly covered by boards at the windows began to shot at them. Knowing, that there wasn't much they could do to get rid of that, because when they eventually managed to get rid of one of the enemies that were firing at them from those machine guns, a new one came just a moment after.

The squad decided to try their luck, and rushed out of their covers and headed towards the stairs which were leading to the ground level, with Penny being in the front of the group. Two, or three people from her squad weren't lucky enough to make it to the stairs and died, but most of them were lucky managed to make it there, and were safe from the gunfire of those machine guns.