FNG

The people in the theater stared at the screen for a few short moments, before the video started with a emblem, a silver sword with wings spun above the letters Beacon.

"It begins!" Ruby shouted.

"Good news first, the world's in a great shape" Everyone immediately recognized this voice. It was Weiss. She said those words as the digital map appeared on the screen.

"Wait. Is that my voice?" Weiss asked, suprised that she was the first character introduced.

"We've got civil war in Menagerie, between the loyalist's and The White Fang rebels, and 15000 nukes at stake." Weiss explained.

"Just another day in the office." Yang's voice stated, sarcastically.

"Oh, there's me!" Yang shouted, curious about the role she was going to play.

"You should be excited about your role, Yang. It's a really big one. Your character is one of the most beloved and iconic characters in video games history." B told Yang, who only got more excited by his words.

Weiss' voice continued, as the map shifted to a large continent, and a moment after, an image of Cinder Fall appeared on the screen, "Cinder Fall. Currently, the second most powerful person in the Middle West. Word on the streets she's got the minerals to be top down there, Intel's keeping an eye on her."

'"Oh, I already like this version of myself." Cinder stated, rubbing her arms together, thinking about the things her character was going to do.

"West? Isn't that Vacuo?" Jaune asked.

"It is." Pyrrha confirmed.

"And the bad news?" Yang asked.

"We've got someone new joining us today, fresh out of selection. You should know who it is. Her name is Little Red." Weiss answered.

"Why Little Red?" Ruby asked, suprised that her nickname in this game was going to be the name that Torchwick came up with. She glanced over at the thief, who seemed to pleased that his name for Ruby appeared in it, "Crescent Rose would be much so better."

"I guess it sounded more ridiculous. If that will make you feel better your counterpart's name was Soap." B explained to Ruby, earning some chuckles from the audience.

"Soap? Seriously?" Yang looked like she was going to burst into laughter.

"What kind of a name is Soap?" Cardin asked, laughing.

"I wonder how did a muppet like him pass selection." Mercury added, chuckling as B let out a deep sigh.

"Price said the same thing, then he cried over Soap's body when he died two sequels later, which means... Oh shit..." B thought when he realized what moment Yang and Ruby are going to share in the future. He knew that this scene was going to break these two.

Then, the imagine shifted, once again, but this time, it showed them a small area of which four giant barracks stood out the most. A marker appeared on one of those barracks which made some of the people from the audience wonder if this was the place where the story was about to start.

They weren't wrong.

A moment later an inscription appeared next to the barrack.

Located...

Ruby "Little Red" Rose.

22nd Beacon.