Cliffhanger

A completely new emblem which was showing an eagle standing on top of a framed star spinned around for a few seconds before a familiar name appeared on the screen.

Atlesian Specialist 

Coco Adel

"Someone got a promotion." Sage stated.

Neptune shrugged, "The last mission made it quite obvious."

A few seconds had to pass before a map appeared in the audience's view. It started moving from Coco's last location in Vacuo towards her new location which happened to be somewhere on the water. She wasn't the only one there. General Ironwood was there along with her.

It was when the map disappeared from the screen and was replaced with the view of Coco's back, giving the audience a good look at the green lizard like scales which were all over her back.

Coco remained silent about this change as she took off her sunglasses, eyeing her new look curiously.

"Coco's has the features of a faunus now?" Velvet asked. She never excepted to see her team leader with the features of a faunus.

Yatsuhashi placed his hand on his chin, "This means that this secret operation is a undercover mission?"

"It has to be. Otherwise she wouldn't be let into the White Fang." Ilia confirmed their suspicions.

"So how do I look?" Coco's voice sounded on the screen.

"Like one of the bad guys. Perfect for your undercover assignment." Ironwood stated.

Yatsuhashi nodded his head at the screen, knowing now that he was right.

"It appears that Miss. Adel is going help them destroy the White Fang from the inside." Port stated.

Oobleck placed his hand on his chin, "Maybe this sequel will be about the characters making sure that the White Fang won't be in the control of Menagerie anymore."

"I hope so." Ghira nodded his head, knowing that this version of Sienna shouldn't be worshipped for all the atrocities she commited five years earlier, "They have to pay for everything they have done five years ago."

"So Taurus is the prize?" Coco wanted to know.

"Taurus' no prize. He's a whore. A mad-dog killer for the highest bidder..." Ironwood declared.

"Screw you too." Adam crossed his arms and glared at the screen after hearing how Ironwood called him. 

Sienna turned to look at Adam, "Taurus?"

"He is going to be their main target?" Cinder asked. She had to admit. She was quite suprised that Taurus out of all people was Atlas' main target right now.

"He must have become the new leader of the White Fang after Sienna's death."  Emerald pointed out.

Blake sunk in her seat and sighed at the thought of Adam being in the leader of the White Fang as Adam's anger with Ironwood's earlier statement about it completely vanished and was replaced with a smirk.

"Just remember your new identity. It'll keep you alive." Ironwood continued as another new emblem appeared in the audience's view. The thing that stood out the most about it  was a skull. A knife was right under the skull, and it was surrounded by the two angel like wings.

B smiled behind his mask at the view of the familiar emblem on the screen, feeling how nostalgia was going through his veins right now.

"...Welcome to the 141. Best handpicked group of warriors in all of Remnant." Ironwood finished what he was saying to Coco as 141's emblem started spinning around in the manner that the audience was completely familiar with by this point.