One Shot, One Kill

The mission started with a view of an old ferris wheel before an old building popped onto the screen. The camera slowly started zooming into a certain point in the building and a few seconds later, the audience could see why.

It showed Yang and Qrow laying on the floor of the final floor of the building as of they were waiting for someone to show up. They were looking at the area in front of them through the binoculars, both of them still dressed their ghillie suits.

The screen turned white, and another second had to pass until the audience were able to see everything through Yang's eyes. 

"Oh, no one talks in the intro for this mission?" Neptune asked.

"They didn't had to. They told us everything we had to now in the previous one." Sage stated.

Yang layed next to her uncle. There was a sniper-rifle placed on the floor between them.

Ruby had stars in her eyes when she spotted it, "Look at this sniper-rifle!"

Her mother was in awe as well, "I wonder what it can do! It sure looks like a powerful one!"

Qrow took his eyes off his binoculars and send his niece a quick glance, "Firecracker, the meeting is underway. Enemy transport sighted entering the target area."

Yang gave him a quick nod of her head in response as Qrow started looking at the target area through the binoculars again. She gripped the rifle, taking a quick look at the picture of Sienna placed in front of her, before looking through the scope. 

"The wind's gettin' a bit choppy. You can compensate for it, or you can wait it out, but she might leave before it dies down. It's your call..." Qrow told her.

She slowly zoomed into area of the target where the White Fang has gathered, but it still wasn't all of them. More faunus started arriving.

Qrow continued, "...Remember what I've taught you. Keep in mind variable humidity and wind speed along the bullet's flight path. At this distance you'll also have to take the Coriolis Effect into account."

Yang looked around the faunus, most of them gathered around some white tables with guns placed on them, before her target appeared in her view. Sienna came forward, placing a briefcase on a crate. 

"And here I am." Sienna stated, this time being probably the first one since Lionheart's execution where she appeared in person.

"I think I know where this is going." Ilia stated, already knowing what was going to happen in the next few moments.

"Ok... I think I see her. Wait for my mark." Qrow told his niece as Sienna opened the briefcase, revealing that it was filled with gold.

Coco whistled after seeing the gold in Sienna's briefcase, "Ooh la la."

"Look at this gold." Nora said, daydreaming about how many pancakes she would buy if she had this many gold. 

Roman and Neo stared in awe at the gold in the briefcase, the two thieves thinking how many lien they'd get if they sold this gold, with the orange haired man asking Sienna, "Where did you get this gold?"

"How should I know that?" Sienna asked him.

Yang stared at Sienna as her uncle declared, "Target acquired. I have a positive I.D. on Sienna Khan. Steady. Keep an eye on that flag. Watch for any change in wind speed and direction."

She followed his advice and stared at the small flag on one of the vehickle as the wind was moving it to the left, only to change it's direction to the right, which was followed by another change to the left. She also made sure to observe everything Sienna was doing. The leader of the White Fang watched how a faunus threw a golden bar to some other faunus who held it in the air, checking something about this gold before tossing it back to his fellow faunus.