No Fighting In The War Room

The emblems of Beacon and A.M.C were shown spinning for a few seconds to the audience before they were replaced by the view of the two missiles flying towards their targets. They broke off and launch each of their six warheads, which will detonated all along the the Atlesian Coast in 15 minutes and thirty seconds.

"They have less time than I thought." Velvet said.

"Good thing they are inside of the facility now." Jaune stated.

"They will make it if they'll hurry." Winter said.

"Don't forget that they have to get the codes first." Ironwood pointed out.

"Team One moving in." Weiss spoke up.

It was followed by some unknown marine speaking up as well, "Team Two heading for base security."

Some unknown Beacon member spoke up as well, "Team Three has entered the base." 

The camera then showed the audience the launch facility from the earlier mission and tracked the teams that breached it which all currently were in the air vents. It then moved across the entire facility, showing the audience all of the rooms that they will have to go through to get to the launch control room.

Command's voice then sounded on the screen, "Bravo Team, we got good news and bad news. Launch control is located southwest of your position, less than half a klick away. That's where you'll need to upload the abort codes to destroy the missiles in flight." Command explained.

"What's the bad news?" Tai asked.

"Let me guess, they didn't get the codes, yet." Roman assumed, finding it quite obvious.

"Weiss, go with the Atlesians and hit the security station. Ruby, Ciel, and I will head for launch control." Yang said.

"Roger." Weiss responded before asking, "Command, what's the bad news?

"Uh..the bad news is we're still trying to get those abort codes, over." Command said.

Roman crossed his arms, his expresion saying, "I knew it."

"Are they for real? They have no idea how many people will die if they don't get them?" Coco asked.

"They still have time to get them Coco." Yatsuhashi pointed out.

"The hell with it. We'll give it our best shot. Out." Yang stated.

Yang smirked, giving a nod of he rhead, "Damn straight, other me."

The camera zoomed itself into one of the air vents and the audience saw Ruby standing inside of the air vent where she rappelled down in the last mission, with Barton crouching down next to her.

"Alright, let's move." Yang said as Ruby crouched down behind Ciel and followed her into the vents.

"Captain Xiao-Long, this is Five-Delta Six, we're clearing the east wing heading for base security, over." Five-Delta Six said.

"Roger, Delta Six." Yang said, nodding her head to that, before informing him about her current location, "We're right above you in the vents, watch your fire." 

"Copy that." Five-Delta-Six answered. Not long after he said that, Ruby heard someone shout something in the room below her and it was followed by the Atlesian marines and faunus from the White Fang breaking into a gunfight.

"Captain Xiao-Long, Two-Yankee six reporting in." Another marine spoke up to Yang shorty after that, "We're meeting with heavy resistance in the south wing. They've locked down our access point over here, over."