S.S.D.D

Thank you for over 60,000 views!

Before we start, I'd like to apologize for the long wait. I've been having trouble with finding motivation. Hopefully the next chapter won't take me so long to write.

-----

The one hour break was slowly coming to an end and B was aware of that. Thankfully he and Qrow were just finishing another episode of Trailer Park Boys, and they wouldn't have to stop watching in the middle of the episode. 

The credits with the familiar melody started to roll, and B turned away from screen to look at Qrow, "How was it?" 

Qrow laughed, "It was great. That doll was one of the funniest things I've ever seen." 

"That's Conky to you." B said, smilling behind his mask.

"I think I'll make something similiar to him. I could use it to annoy the hell out of Jimmy or Ice Queen." Qrow stated.

B grinned, "Make sure to send me some pictures or videos if you do."

Qrow raised his brow, not really knowing how he was going to send it to him, "How am I suppose to..."

Qrow was cut off when B snapped his fingers and his scroll started ringing. He reached into his pocket and saw the notification that a new number was added to his list. He turned to look at B who told him, "You have my number now, you know how."

Qrow nodded and placed his scroll back in his pocket before standing up, "I should get back to my seat. Break is coming to an end."

B nodded his head at him as Qrow came back to his seat between Summer and Raven. It was when a bell started ringing and everyone stopped what they were doing. They turned in the direction of B, wanting the confirmation of him that the break was over.

"Is the break over?" Jaune asked B.

The masked man nodded in confirmation, "Yes. It is."

"Are we starting now?" Yang asked him, "I really want to see me and my younger sister in action again."

"We'll start soon. Just give me a minute." B told her. Yang didn't had a chance to ask him what he meant by that as he looked up at the ceiling and snapped his fingers. His eyes started to glow purple as his body was rocking back and forth, earning confused and worried stares from the people from the audience.

"What the hell is he doing?" Mercury asked, confused. He exchanged a look with Emerald who seemed to be as much confused as he was.

"B?" Ruby asked, worried.

"You alright?" Summer asked shorty after her daughter.

They didn't receive answer from the masked man. He continued to be in this state for several more seconds. His eyes stopped glowing as he pressed his hand against his forehead, while shaking his head.

Ren raised his brow, asking what was on everyone's minds, "What was that?" 

"I just wanted to know what did I missed on my home planet." B explained, removing his hand from his forehead, "This snap basically told me everything that happened during the time I spend here."

"And what did you missed?" Neo asked.

"...A lot, but for now, let's start the sequel, shall we?" B said, as he pressed the button on his seat, starting Modern Warfare 2 as everyone turned away from to look at the screen again as an inscription appeared on the screen.

Modern Warfare 2

"For The Record"