Chapter 6: Breaking up is hard to do

"I have to WHAT!" Davis screamed down the whole hallway and many turned to stare at the group of four.

"Why didn't you just tell him you were busy?" Kari asked her friend.

"Because he looked at me with those deep dark eyes and I melted." she said dreamily.

Tk glanced at Kari who shrugged.

"He has a girlfriend! You two aren't going to go out." Davis said rudely.

"Davis..." Tk said not wanting anyone to get upset.

"It's a free concert you will survive." Yolie said rolling her eyes. "Why can't you be a good boyfriend like Ken?"

"Because I'm NOT your boyfriend!" Davis said waving his hand in her face. "Hello this was not part of the deal."

Yolie rolled her eyes again. "I'll do your English report that Kari told me about."

Davis stopped and thought about it. "Okay but it better be an A."

"Fine..." Yolie said she turned and looked at Kari changing the subject. "Why are you wearing a long sleeve shirt it's like seventy degrees out."

Kari held her arm and shrugged. "It's the only thing that was clean."

"Right..." Yolie said watching the girl suspiciously. "I'll see you later." she turned and headed off to class.

Davis stomped off after muttering something about Yolie being stupid.

"Are you okay?" Tk asked turning towards her after they had left. "You're acting so strange lately."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kari asked snapping.

"Kari!" Tk said shocked.

Kari's face turned red. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I usually don't snap like that." she turned to get to class but he held onto her arm.

"Kari talk to me." he said desperatly. "What's wrong."

Kari looked up at him desperatly. She truly had no idea what to say. "I don't know." she shook her head. "I'll see you after class." she turned leaving the boy in confusion.

...

"Izzy" Mimi said running over to her boyfriend after school.

"Hey" he said smiling. "Listen I know we were going to hang out today but something came up."

"Oh..." she said looking down.

"Don't worry I'm sure the mall is still open." One of Izzy's friends said making fun of her.

"Guys stop." Izzy said turning towards them and then back towards her. "Sorry but we'll find time to hang out."

"Will we?" Mimi asked looking up at him. He gave her a confused look. She sighed. "Never mind." And turned to walk away.

"Wait!" Izzy said leaving his friends to catch up to her. "What's the matter?"

She turned and gave him a look. "Are you serious? What's the matter? Izzy you never have time for me anymore!"

"Mimi we're seniors I'm busy! I'm sorry but I have to..."