Chapter 8: Date Night

"Kari I really think you should see a doctor I'm becoming extremely worried." Tk said as the girl sat down on the couch like nothing happened after she puked.

"Tk I'm fine it was probably just my mothers cooking." Kari said failing to mention the fact that her vomit had blood in it.

"You're lying..." He said giving her a look.

"You're worrying too much. Come on now let's just watch a movie." She said motioning for the boy to come sit next to her.

He did but the upset look on his face didn't fade. "Listen Kari. I really care about you. Please talk to me."

Kari couldn't help but smile weakly. Sure her and Tk hadn't said the phrase "I Love You" to each other yet but she knew she was falling for him, harder everyday. She thought she might even be falling in love with him. "I'll be okay. I've just got a bug." The she curled up next to him as her wrapped his arms around her. She laid her head on him and closed her eyes truly scared, but he always seemed to make her feel safe.

...

Hey Jill,

You never wrote me back so I was getting kind of worried. I guess the party is off this weekend for us to hang out at. Tk said it was a bad time anyway. Maybe soon I'll be able to come visit though? I'd like to see you. My last letter must have gotten lost in the mail so again thanks for the college warming box. It meant alot. See you soon hopefully.

-Matt

Matt signed the letter and handed it to the mailman just as he saw one of his friends walking in. "Izzy?" Matt said in shock to see the red headed boy looking down.

"I'm having a delima." The boy said sadly as he slouched down on one of the couches in the lounge room.

"What's up?" Matt asked.

"Mimi dumped me."

...

"Hey Ken!" Yolie said giddy as she grabbed Davis' arm and dragged him over to Ken and Megan. "It's so great to see you...guys." She said adding the last part for show. "You remember my boyfriend Davis."

"Hey Davis." Ken said sticking on his hand to shake and instead Davis high fived it, well more like side fived. Ken looked at him oddly and Yolie felt annoyed with the goggle head already.

"So Ken where are our seats?" Yolie asked wanting to change the subject.

"Oh they're in area 2. They're awesome seats but the concert doesn't start for another two hours so you guys want to get some food?" He asked politly.

"Sure!" Davis said showing excitement for the first time that night.

Once they were all seated in a nearby Megan started to speak.

"So Yolie where do you go to school?" She asked sweetly and Yolie was annoyed that she was a nice person.

"Well Davis and I go to Odaiba High School." Yolie said trying to be as nice as she could even though she was jealous.

"Oh yeah I heard of that school. That's the one that made the news last year about a girl overdosing in the girls bathroom." Megan said now speaking to Ken.