Chapter 21: Prep

Jill opened her eyes and smiled when she saw the blonde boy microwaving chicken noodle soup. "You don't need to do that. I'm feeling alot better."

Matt smiled when he saw that she had awaken. "Nah it's nothing. It's the kind you just throw in the microwave anyway so I really can't take any credit." He joked taking out the soup.

She laughed. "The way a real dude in college lives. Microwaved food."

"Yeah." He said waking over with the soup. "Eat up. By the way I have no idea what kind of clothes girls like so I texted Mimi and she said she'd send me some of her old stuff for you."

Jill smiled. "Thanks. I feel bad just taking over your dorm like this though so I'll probably go home soon. I just needed to get away for awhile."

"You really want to go back to that?"

"No but my mother will probably have the FBI here if I don't go home." She said shrugging sadly.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She sighed eating some of the soup. "Anyway once I turn 18 I'm out of there."

"That's not exactly close."

"Then I'll just rebel until I do." The girl said with a smirk on her face. "I'll make my mother wish I was acting the way I am now."

...

Ken burst out laughing at the sight of Yolie. "You know you never cease to make me laugh."

Yolie gave him an annoyed look. She had a baby carrier on and the doll sitting in it. "This isn't funny this is ridiculous."

"This is hilarious."

Yolie rolled her eyes. "Laugh it up all you want in a week this thing will be back in the home ec closet."

"What's his name?"

"Caleb and it's not a he it's a doll."

"Dolls can be hes."

"Don't annoy me."

Ken just smirked and shook his head. "Oh Yolie..." He said sighing.

Yolie gave him a slight smile as she heard her phone ring. "Hello?"

"Way to answer your phone in the middle of work." Ken commented.

"Shut up!" Yolie whispered to him. "Are you serious? Oh my god I'll be right there!" She hung up and turned to the boy. "Kari has a donor!" She shrieked jumping up and down and jumped to hug Ken. "Sorry..." She said embaressed.

"Don't be this is great!" Ken said smiling brightly. "Come on!"

"Come on what?"

"We're going to the hospital." Ken said stating the obvious.

"You're coming?" Yolie asked happy that he was planning on joining her.

"Well I've done everything else I could to help you out with this situation. I mine as well see how everything turns out." He said shrugging. "Well come on we can't wait all day." He added seeing her just looking at him smiling.