Chapter 99: Only you

PERSEUS' POV

It must be really hard to be a human, huh? I don't want to feel that pain all over my body ever again.

"Sir, wag po kayo masyado mag-iibo 3 days pa lang po simula nung gumaling kayo." saway sa akin nung maid.

"No, I'm better now." I said then took my phone out of my pocket to send Andromeda a message.

8:51 am

Hey, my Andromeda?

8:53 am

My Andromeda:
Oh?

Wow, didn't know that two words took two minutes to type?↵

My Andromeda:
One minute per letter, bat ba?

Hehe, let's just have a date ^3^↵

8:57 am

My Andromeda:
Ok.

Yey! Saan mo gusto?↵

My Andromeda:
Wherever you want to be.

Sige sa puso mo↵

My Andromeda:
Does Calix taught you that? Stop chatting with him. 

Hey, it's not that bad↵

My Andromeda:
Whatever. Let's meet at the mall.

No! Susunduin kita dyan↵

My Andromeda:
Ok.

See you!↵

9:05 am

I love you!↵

9:07 am

I miss you!↵

It's 9:15 and there's still no reply from her. So I just decided to prepare myself so that I can arrive there earlier kahit wala kaming napagusapang time.

Time check: 9:45 am. It's exactly thirty minutes after nine when I finally arrive to her home and here I am sitting on a sofa while listening to her Granny's story nang may bigla na lang batang umiyak na tatakbong lumapit sa kanya.

"Granny, she's being mean again! huhuhu" sumbong ng bata and I think she's 6 years old like that.

"Is that your grandchild too?" I asked.

"No! She's my child in the orphan." sagot naman ni Granny saka binuhat yung bata.

"Seiko, say hi to Kuya Perseus." Granny said.

The little girl wipe her tears away then smile at me while waving her adorable hands.

"Hello!" masigla ko namang bati.

Dumating naman si Andromeda sa salas na bihis na.

Seiko and her look at each other. Seiko looks like she's about to cry again. What even Andromeda did to her?