Chapter 104: Tabi Tayo

PERSEUS' POV

Pagkatapos naming kumain ay dumiretso agad ako sa salas. Naghuhugas naman ng pinggan si Andromeda kaya nasa kusina pa rin sya.

Back when I was playing with Seiko, I found this cabinet that is full of cd and other stuff to watch pero ngayon ko palang maoobserbahan ng ayos.

It is full of dust so I have to clean it up first before I look for cd's.

"Kuya Perseus, ano yan?" tanong ni Seiko na nasa tabi ko na pala.

"That's what I'm goin' to find out." sagot ko dito habang ngingiti-ngiti dahil sa wakas naalisan ko na din ng alikabok.

"Seiko, halina kay Granny. Magaalas-nwebe na..." singit naman ni Granny.

"But G-granny! I don't wanna, hmp." giit naman ni Seiko

"Wag ng makulit. Kailangan mo ng matulog." sagot naman ulit ni Granny.

Seiko just remain standing beside me without even moving a muscle.

"Granny is right, Seiko. You need to rest well so that we can play more tomorrow!" I said then genuinely smile at her.

"Sige na nga po. Kuya Perseus we'll play tomorrow ha!" Seiko said and finally walks toward Granny.

"Oh, say goodnight to your Kuya Perseus." Granny said as she helds Seiko's hand.

"Goodnight Kuya Perseus!"

"Sleep tight!" I replied.

I smiled for the last time then went back to my business with the cd's.

Minutes later, I finally found something that caught my attention.

"Anong meron dyan Perseus?"

Lumingon ako and there I saw Andromeda approaching.

"I didn't know that you have this collection..." sabi ko naman.

"Mom and Dad loves watching movies and collecting it together. Pero ni-isa wala pa akong napanood dyan." she replied.

"Hey! Jane told me once that this movie is good!" I blurted out of excitement that I suddenly mention Jane's name.

Andromeda keeps a straight face while my face hang.

"Then let's watch it." Andromeda said breaking the silence and grabbed the cd from my hands.

I feel relieved. Akala ko katapusan ko na, buti busog ngayon si Andromeda.

Andromeda set the TV and the movie plays. We sat together in the couch with some snacks that I took from the fridge while she's setting up.

"My Andromeda..." pagtawag ko sa kanya sa gitna ng eksena.

"Hmm?" she answered paying more attention in the movie.

"Love you." I whispered in her ears then wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

"Would it be possible that you'll fall for Jane too? I mean-"

"If ever that I fell inlove with another girl and its name is not Lluvia Andromeda Gou then a hundred percent of sureness, you are only dreaming." pagputol ko sa sasabihin nya.

Kita ko naman ang bahagya nyang naging pagngiti.

"Damn, I hate to admit it but Jane has a good taste in movie." saad nya.

Halata naman sa mata nya na nilalabanan na nito ang antok.

"C'mon, no need to force it. Bukas na lang tapusin ang movie. Matulog na tayo." sabi ko naman.

"No. Kailangan natin 'tong matapos para kung sakaling yayain ka man nya panoodin 'to, mas nauna mong panoodin na kasama ko." she answered.

"What are you saying? You sound salty." I jokingly said as I laugh it off a little.

"Fine. It's you who can't help mentioning her name, anyway." she said turning the tables.

"My Andromeda naman, isang beses lang yun. I just got too excited and I am sorry for mentioning her name earlier ok? Let's just stop talking 'bout her. Don't get mad." sabi ko naman.

"I'm not mad. I just wanna see you took the blame." she said then chuckles.

Sometimes, I literally don't get her. Siguro antok lang talaga 'to.

It's quarter to Twelve at hindi pa rin tapos ang movie. Nagkataon na may part 2 pa pala yung movie at aabutin pa ata ng isa pang oras.

"My Andromeda..." I voiced while poking her cheeks.

"What?" she replied with sleepy eyes.

I ran my fingers through her hair before answering, "Maybe we should go to bed now?"

She leans her head to my chest while my arms are still around her shoulders.

"Why?" she asked while rubbing her eyes.

"What do you mean by 'why'" I paused as I laugh to her answer. "Antok ka na oh."

"Hindi pa kaya." she said with a tiring voice.

I grin as I watch her eyes almost close. Talagang pinipilit nya lang na imulat ito.

"Ikaw kaya ang antok dyan!" she said then laughs like she's drunk.

Ni konting antok wala pa akong nararamdaman tapos sya pa 'tong pipikit-pikit ang nagsasabing ako ang antok? Let's see how long she can stand it.

"Iinom lang ako." paalam ko saka tumayo para kumuha ng tubig sa kusina.

Napagdesisyunan ko na ding mag-CR para di na ulit ako tumayo mamaya.

Pagbalik ko sa salas ay nakahiga na si Andromeda at nakapikit na ang mga mata. Hindi pa pala antok ha?

I turn off the TV. Clean the mess in the living room then carry my Andromeda back to her room.

Matagumpay ko naman syang naihiga ng ayos sa kama. She's not that heavy, tho.

I stared at her face for a moment. 'Yung mukha nya habang natutulog aakalain mo talagang sya yung girlfriend na nag-i-i love you too, eh.

Just kidding, hehe.

I was about to kiss her on the forehead when her eyes slightly opened...

Her eyes... even though it looks tired... it is still the eyes that makes me wanna stay with her forever.

"Perseus..." she softly called.

"Yes, my Andromeda?" I replied.

"Tabi tayo."

---------------------
*****
A/N: naol perseus