Chapter 100: Love Me Right

PERSEUS' POV

"I want to give you something to hold on. I want to give you a reason to keep holding on." she said.

Napatungo sya pero muli ring tumunghay para tingnan ako ng deretso sa mata.

"I want to give you all my love and commitment. Ayoko naman na hanggang wala lang tayo. Just knowing that we love each other is weak so why not put a label this time to make it strong?" she continued.

"Does that means??"

"Yes." she answered then smiles at me genuinely.

"G-girlfriend na kita?!" I excitedly asked.

She giggles, "Oo nga. I'm sorry about the confusion but this time let's make it sure. Let the 'us' be sure because it's the first thing I can do for you; for you who love me right all this time."

"A-andromeda.." I said with a little nervousness.

"Hmm?" she said back to her casual tone.

"B-bading na ba ako kung sasabihin kong ako yung kinikilig sa'ting dalawa?"

She looks at me then burst to laughter.

"Whatevs Perseus. Why not practice so that you'll make my heart flutter next time?" sabi nya saka umayos ng tayo.

Napangiti ako habang pinagmasdan sya. That's when I can't help myself so I pulled her into a hug.

"I love you." I whisper to her ears.

"Masyado kang pa-PDA." sabi naman nya.

Kumalas naman ako sa pagkakayakap saka humarap at tiningnan sya habang hawak ang dalawa nyang kamay.

"What?" she asked.

"Why not practice on replying to my 'I love you's' next time?" I jokingly said imitating her.

"Well, it will surely take a long time." she said that makes me pout a little.

"Just kidding, I just love seeing your lips pout." she then said while smiling.

"You'll love it more when it kiss yours." I said then smirk.

"T-tss." she said trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

Natigil naman ako ng maalala ang tunay na rason sa kabila ng pagtawag ko, "Andromeda, the invitation---"

"Ssshhh. I already read it. Let's build ourselves together so we can fight strong, ok? Kung hindi man, atleast we make the remaining time for us FOR US." she said while smiling.

Nagpatuloy na kami sa paglalakad, I really don't know what she's planning to buy but it surely is taking a long time.

"Do you think those will look cute on us?" she said while pointing to the two t-shirts displayed on a shop.

"I think so." I said observing the shirts.

"Let's take a look." sabi nya saka hinila ako papasok sa shop.

"Hi Ma'am Sir." bati nung saleslady na nadaanan namin.

"I didn't know you like this stuffs." I said while she's trying to reach the shirt.