Chapter 2: No Pain, No Gain

"I HATE HER!!"

It had been a week since training started and Didi had body aches all over. He was walking like a crab and each time he sat down, his butt sored and he barely could lift his arms. Coach Shen had tortured him to the max!

Bench presses, leg presses, deadlift, burpees, plyometrics, HIIT trainings, TABATA, upper body workouts, abs training and sprints. Lots of them!

"Is she crazy?" He asked F3.

Each of them were sore from one training session but they were not complaining. Because if they did, Didi would have given up. Xi Ze suggested they get a body massage after the hard work which they gladly agreed.

"She is not that crazy," Kuan explained. "She is doing it for your own good."

"I enjoyed her training. She is tough and that's the way I like it," said Kang.

"You are crazy, Kang," Didi said.

Xi Ze turned to look at Didi who had his eyes closed as the masseur worked on his pressure points. "She is the one, Didi." He smiled.

Didi opened his eyes "The one to do what?"

"The one who will change your life."

"Pffttt....you mean turn my life upside down. And this is only week 1. I'm stuck with her for at least 3 months!" He complained.

"Maybe you should butter her up. compliment her, just like how you do with the lady models." Kuan suggested.

"What should I compliment her for?" Didi cleared his throat to a high-pitch voice "Oh Coach Shen, you have the biggest eyes I have ever seen." Or it is better if I say: 'Coach Shen, I just love your workout. More please."

Kang laughed. "Why must you change your voice to high-pitch, Didi? I don't get you."

Didi looked confused for a moment and realized he has mistakenly pretended he was a girl. "Even my brain is not working. Guys, help me out!"

"No can do. We need our pal back. Hang in there. No pain, no gain." Xi Ze said, closing his eyes to enjoy the massage.

Didi pouted. "My life sucks."

__________________

"HE IS SO SHUAI!!"

Yue's friends gushed over Wang He Di's photos. She rolled her eyes. Zi Wei was bursting with excitement. "Yue! Do you know that it is every female designer's dream in our college to dress up the F4 boys? They are legends after winning the contest." Zi Wei graduated with a fashion degree and currently worked for one of the top 5 designer houses in Shanghai. Her dream was to own her own brand.

Jia Qi asked, "Is he really your client now? What about the F3?"

"They train with him once in a week." Yue said casually while doing her bicycle crunches on the mat. Her housemates had been curious about the supermodels she was training and had not stopped asking questions since this morning. "Girls, don't you have anything else to do? Leave me alone, please," Yue said.

Zi Wei laughed. "You look so stressed training him. Do you need coaching to handle four hotties?"

"My focus is just the Wang boy. The rest are not my concern." She said, while holding her plank.

Jia Qi leaned back and sighed, hugging a Panda pillow "You're so lucky, Yue. You get to meet good-looking guys in your profession. All I see is 4 walls everyday." Jia Qi worked as customer service agent in a call center. Yue could not imagine being stuck in a cubicle all day long.