Chapter 7: Work Hard, Play Hard

They arrived at the Inn slightly after lunch time and everyone was hungry. When Yue alighted the car, she saw a few people standing at the gate to welcome them. They had rented four cars as the F4 boys had extra attires for photography. The air was very fresh and chilly, welcoming the beginning of autumn. Nonetheless, the sun was bright and the rays were hitting her eyes.

When she finally could have proper view, she gasped. "Kido! Is that you?" The tall fair boy in front of her smiled. "Shen Yue? I couldn't recognize you. You have lost so much weight!" She went forward and hugged him. Didi was just alighting the car when he saw her hugging a guy. Who is that now? he thought.

"Kido, it's been so long since we met. What brings you here?" Yue asked. He smiled. "I run this place with my bosses, Wang Ke and Tao-jie. I came here for a holiday and fell in love with Arxan. So I decided to work here. It's good to see you, kid." He ruffled her hair. "After you and Jia Ming broke up, it was hard to catch you." She smiled weakly. "I had to stay away, you know" Kido nodded. "He missed a good catch." She hit his arm. "I'm nobody's fish!"

Someone cleared his throat. Yue turned and saw Didi standing behind her. "Didi, come and meet my old friend, Kido. He's the manager of the Inn. What a small world." Didi shook Kido's hand and took an immediate liking in him. He seemed like a good guy and a loyal friend. "Nice to meet you. I'm Wang He Di, Yue's client." I should have said friend, he thought. The whole gang was waiting behind, waiting for next instructions. Kido smiled brightly and beckoned everyone to follow him. "Don't worry about your luggages. My staff will handle them. Please come this way. Your rooms are ready." Yue walked beside Kido all the way to the main house.

Kuan nudged Didi. "Looks like your coach is quite close with the manager here too." Kang overheard and commented, "I don't think she should be labeled man-hater. She is more like man-magnet." Didi rolled his eyes. Xi Ze noticed his response and added, "You're right Kang, even that Wu Yi-ge is into her. Look!" Wu Yi was quickening his pace to catch up with Yue, trying to talk to her. "Don't you guys have something else to talk about?" Didi glared at them and hastened his steps. He looked around the place. It was indeed a beautiful place, surrounded by trees with different shades of leaf colors. He also recalled there was a lake on the way here. It had been awhile since he connected with nature. Modeling life was hectic and when he had breaks, it would just be sleeping, basketball or dating Zhou Ye. He smiled and decided that he would have a good time here.

"Didi-ge ge! Wait for me!" He cringed. Cheng Xiao was panting when she reached his side. "Wow, you guys are really fast." He forced a smile.
She gushed. "Didi-ge ge...."
"Cheng Xiao, best to call me Didi. Since Didi means little brother and ge-ge is big brother so Didi-ge ge sounds really confusing."
She laughed, in a high pitch tone. Didi put his finger in his ear.
"You're so funny! Okay Didi! Why don't you call me Xiao Xiao or Cheng Cheng?" she suggested, batting her eyelashes at him. "We should hurry, Yue is waiting for us to check-in, Cheng Xiao."

When they arrived at the main house, he saw Yue standing at the reception, frowning. He walked right to her. "What's wrong, Yue?" She got startled when he called her. "Oh...the rooms are fully booked. And they missed one person out." Kido smiled. "Don't worry. We have a new glamping site right next to the last house. All tents have 2 beds each, heater, and the usual room facilities. Only the bathroom and toilet is shared. It's in the outdoors. The glamping site is a favourite spot for nature lovers. If you don't mind, I can put you there."

"