Epilogue 1: Courage is a Decision.

"I have made a decision, buddies." Dylan announced, when they showed up at his apartment for a gathering.

They had been home for a month now since the end of their 3-month World Tour with Ford Models. The first Asia Tour was so successful that Ford Models decided to sign them up the following year. The world tour was the biggest project they had embarked on which brought them to several continents, destinations for fashion weeks, photoshoots, and program hosts. By the time it ended, the boys were homesick and was excited to be home.

Didi was terribly lovesick, having not seen Yue for months. The weekend he got home, they had spent their time in bed, making love and only taking breaks for meals and shower. At that moment, he felt it was time for the next phase of his life.

"What is the decision, Didi?" Kuan asked. They were having take-in Chinese food and beer. The biggest thing they deprived of when travelling were local food. And Chinese food was never the same in foreign countries. It was either too bland or too salty.

Didi grinned and showed them a little box. "I am proposing to Yue tomorrow night." The boys jumped up and cheered. Xi Ze put his arm around his neck and knuckled his head. "Why do you always have to be the first in everything? First to date and now getting married." Xi Ze had started dating Jia Qi steadily only after the Asia Tour.

He laughed. "You guys are too slow. I'm ready to start a family."

Kuan smiled. "Honestly, you are the least expected person I know who is eager to be tied down. I always thought you wanted freedom and you love what you do. Having a family means a change in your career too."

Kang nodded. "Agree with Kuan. Are you sure you want to have a family now? We just established our names internationally." Their fans had increased after the World Tour and there were opportunities pouring in for them individually too.

Didi leaned his head back on the sofa and his arms behind his head. "Guys, I have always been a family man. Plus, travelling for work past two years made me realized that Yue is so important to me. It had been hard to be away from her for so long." he said quietly, thinking of the lonely nights. When his buddies were sleeping, he would be staying awake missing her. On his worse days, he would even teared up especially when she sent him photos of her. Modeling was glamorous but Didi knew that it could not be forever. Fame meant nothing to him if he could not share it with the person he loved most.

"Besides my plan is to set up my own company. I'm discussing with a few people to join me." He said.

Xi Ze patted his back. "Looks like you have everything planned out."

Didi nodded. "Please wish me luck."

Kuan suddenly said "Will Yue say yes?" Didi looked at him with big eyes "Why would she reject me?" throwing a pillow at him. It hit his face and he laughed. "I'm just pulling your leg. She is crazily in love with you. Both of you are ," he said smiling and happy for them as he saw them together steady in the past two years.

"Let's give a toast to our future groom, Wang He Di!" Kang shouted raising his glass up high. That night, Didi was so excited that he could not sleep a wink. Shen Yue, I hope you are ready for me.

___________________

Yue scowled. She stared at it in disbelief. Her heartbeat accelerated. Staring at her was 2 lines on a little white strip she bought at the local pharmacy. How can this be? They had always been careful with protection. It must be the 'bed marathon' they had when he came back from the World Tour. Yue blushed thinking about how they could not get their hands off each other as they spent the whole weekend together. Was it Didi or her who has insatiable needs? She had gotten off her pills when Didi was away and forgotten to take it when he came back. Darn, she thought. Why am I so careless? She looked up in despair and shouted "Shen Yue, you idiot!" Luckily her housemates were not in.