Injured - Klance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE 

.....................................................................................

This is requested by IDK_PLANCE .... Hope you like it.

"can you save him doc" Keith asked with worry as he watched pidge wrap lance leg behind a rock. 

"oh I'm not a doctor, I'm a medic" Pidge replied with a small smile.

"what the difference" Lance asked with worry since she was the one patching him up.

"a doctor helps save you from death, medics just kinda make you comfortable before you die or until you reach the doctor" Pidge explained with a grin as she tied the bandage.

"note to self .. dont get shot" Keith mumbled and pidge gave a small nod.

"am i gonna die" Lance squeak making pidge roll her eyes.

"if only but sadly your gonna live to annoy me another day" Pidge sighed and slapped lance arm making him yelp.

"stop slapping me, i just got shot" Lance yelled and rubbed his arm.

"perfect time to slap you" Keith smirked and lance glared. 

"I'm trusting you to get him back to the drop off point, i have more men to patch up and drag over" Pidge said with a small smile as she turned to keith.

"you wanna trust him in getting me out safely ... why not throw me at the enemy" Lance hissed.

"i tried but they gave you back" Pidge smirked.

"i get him to the drop off point, are you sure you wanna go back into that mess .. we not winning and its more dead then living" Keith warned. 

"I'm the medic and I'm going to save as many as i can even if it kills me" Pidge smiled and patted lance arm and ruffle keith hair before running back towards the battle grounds. 

"pidgin gonna be ok right" Lance asked with worry as keith helped him up by placing his arm around him.

"yeah pidge is the most scariest stubborn badass i know and wont dare die in such a place" Keith smiled but worry laid in her own eyes. 

"yeah your right, thanks keith" Lance smiled.

"now lets get out of here before pidge yells at us" Keith smiled and helped lance limp along. 

"lets hope we make it to the drop off point" Lance sighed.

"dont start getting depressed on me now" Keith frowned.

"sorry, i just got battle blues i guess" Lance frowned and looked to the sky.

"its fine we all do but we cant give up not after we made it through this far in war .. we gotta keep going" Keith replied and slip a little but lance help steady him. 

"you know once this war is over we should go for a drink" Lance grinned.

"yeah we should but you can buy since you keep getting shot" Keith smirked and lance pouted.

"you had to ruin it" Lance sighed and keith chuckled.

"your not so bad lance" Keith smiled and lance smiled back.

"wait until you have to share a room with me during Christmas time" Lance grinned.

"now i can see why pidge tried to throw you to the enemy" Keith joked and lance laughed.

"i wonder why wars happen, why cant we all just get alone instead killing each other for more power" Lance mumbled.

"power takes over most minds but if the enemy had more people like you then war would never end" Keith sighed and lance sulked a little.

"well if the enemy had people like you then they just kill each other for daring to glace at each other" Lance yelled back.

"and you say i ruin the moment ya idiot" Keith hissed.

"well you started this" Lance yelled. 

"dont make me leave you in the mud" Keith warned.

"you wouldn't dare otherwise pidge would kill us both for making more work for her" Lance smirked.

"wait you know pidge a her" Keith said surprised.

"yeah i kinda walked in on her showering when i was half asleep and noticed she was missing from our shared tent" Lance replied.

"wait it took you a shower to realise, i knew when i join the unit but then most of the army didnt notice her real gender either ... wow your country is stupid" Keith mumbled.

"oh shut up" Lance frowned. 

"we gonna make it" Keith smiled and looked to the sky.

"yeah, we be drinking in that pub in no time" Lance smiled. 

"just wait a little longer" Keith grinned.

"just dont die on us before we have that drink" lance smiled and keith nodded.

.................................................

I'm sorry that not really klance like is it ... i was trying to give them a moment but i couldn't think and well this is how it ended.