Forced Marriage - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Pidge stood looking out of the glass door that lead to her borrowed room balcony. Rain falling down hard making her tears blend in as the rain reflection. She was wearing a long pure white dress with a purple see through layer around the skirt. and light purple slip on shoes. Her hair was the normal short mess but her face was missing her brother glasses. She placed those glasses in in the man she loved hands while he laid injured long ago. 

She was in a room fit for a princess and most would be overjoyed in such nice clothes or rooms. But she was just broken as tomorrow she would be forced to marry prince lotor. 

It was a deal allura made with lotor without the paladins knowing and the day lotor came to collect pidge was the day the man she loved got hurt trying to protect her. All her friends fought with lotor and his ship crew who came for the green paladin but allura closed the lions hangers door and placed them on lock down. The paladin didnt even have their Bayard's when fighting making the battle one sided.

She knee beside the man she loved who laid passed out from his wounds in front of her and tears left her eyes. Shiro, Hunk, Keith and even coran was already beaten and knocked out somewhere on the grounds they fought. Lance was the last but now he laid before her catching her silent tears. 

Lotor promised not to kill any of them as long as she came peacefully and he even promised to help carry the fellow paladins to the healing pods in the castle. She took her glasses off and placed them in lance hands before placing a soft kiss on his lips before whispering 

"i love you" 

She stood and nodded to lotor and helped carry her friends to the pods before entering lotor ship. 

Lotor did not harm her nor tried anything.

He just gave her a room fit for a princess on his planet and treated her like his future wife. He tried winning her over with gifts or anything pidge might like but the girl just followed him along like a broken doll. She learned not to disobey his rules otherwise someone else would get hurt. He knew that would hurt her more by hurting someone innocent. 

Now after two months her wedding day was in the morning and all she could do was cry. She tried escaping but leaving the planet wasn't easy when it has a force filed what needed lotor hand scan to take down. She tried running away from lotor castle and hiding but it only got a town killed close by.

She knew she was being selfish about not wanting to marry Lotor or not being willing to marry him. After all if she marries him then the altean and galra race will have peace. But she didnt love lotor and she was human so why did it have to be her. Why did the war have to end by her marrying a man she didnt love. 

Yes as a paladin of voltron its her job to take sacrifices and help win this war for the people but she didnt want this. She was willing to give up the green paladin of voltron title just to escape this hell.

"Lance" She whispered with a soft voice and closed her eyes listening to the rain fall.

"pidgin" a gentle voice she loved so much whispered to her left making her eyes shot open and she turned. There he was the man she loved stood by the corner opened window just looking at with a soft smile. 

"Lance" she smiled brightly and ran towards him wrapping her arms around him as he did the same to her. 

"I'm here pidge, I'm here" Lance smiled and held her tightly.

"I'm so sorry lance, you nearly died becuase i wasn't willing to make the sacrifice to end this war" Pidge cried into his chest. 

"it wasn't your fault, you shouldn't be forced to marry that purple loturd just to end a war. Yes your the green paladin but your a living person who should love freely. I am willing to die if that means i can protect you pidge" Lance replied proudly and pidge slowly lifted her head.

"but" Pidge sniffled and lance smiled gently.

"pidge can i tell you a secret" Lance asked with a grin.

"lance" Pidge frowned and lance leaned down beside her ear.

"i love you" lance whispered with a warmly smile and lifted his head looking into pidge eyes.

"i love you too" Pidge smiled warmly.

"then will you follow this idiot one more time on a dangerous escape from a planet" Lance asked with a grin and pulled out her glasses placing them in her hands.

"always" Pidge giggled and put her glasses back on.

"here, its too cold out there for such a cutie" Lance smiled softly and placed is jacket on pidge.

"thanks" Pidge smiled.

"lets go" Lance smiled and held his hand out.

"a great escape" Pidge smiled and took his hand before letting him lead her away in the night to never be seen again by the galra or alteans.