Replaced But Saved - Lotor x Pidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE 

"pidge" Lotor frowned as he looked to the ex green paladin who was looking into the dark space.

"mhh" Pidge hummed and glanced to him before going back to looking out the hallway window.

"leave if you must" Lotor sighed and Pidge tensed.

"and do what" Pidge asked with a frown, her galra uniform hitting the glass making a horrible clashing sound.

"i always wanted you to work with me but its clear you miss your friends. Just run away i wont even bother to chase you this time" Lotor slightly smiled.

"where would i go" Pidge asked and pushed away from the window looking to the galra prince.

"back to voltron" Lotor mumbled.

"we both know i dont belong there not anymore" Pidge hissed.

"we dont know if they truly replaced you, it might just be a trick or an understanding on voltron half" Lotor replied with worry.

"i escaped from haggar and zarkon torture just to reach the planet they were saving but instead of finding my friends that promised to save me, i found a new team of voltron. One where they smiled and laughed with a new green paladin. I was played with by haggar for six months and not once did voltron try to save me even when zarkon moved me around to different ships after he knew i wouldn't betray my friends. Not once did they try and yet i didnt give up hope until i saw them smiling with a new paladin ... i dont belong to voltron anymore they made that clear" Pidge snapped and punched the wall as her anger took over.

"pidge" Lotor frowned, he wasn't sure what to tell her after all everything she said was true. Voltron didnt attack any ships pidge was held on and they didnt attack any ships during her first couple months of being a prisoner then rumours about a new green paladin hit the galra ships. Voltron was free planets with the new paladin and what made it worse they new paladin came only two days after pidge was taken but lotor lied to pidge saying they didnt find another until two months after she was taken. He knew she would break if she found out they only waited two days.

He wanted pidge brain and feistiness beside him and that why he ran after her once he heard the news of her escape and he saw the new voltron, he saw pidge crying over how she had no chance of returning to them and bought her back to his ship. He lied saying zarkon still wanted her but zarkon was glad to be rid of her once she escaped. He gave her a new home but he knew she missed voltron, she missed her other home and family. She missed flying the green lion and going to new planets. 

Lotor made sure she didnt take over any planets or kill while working under him, he kept her close but he showed her his way of working with planets instead of his father way. He was amazed how happy pidge was at lotor plans when taking over planets and how well he worked with the aliens. He felt like the old pidge was back during those times but then he notice her looking to space and she her sadness.

"why dont we go somewhere" Lotor smiled gently and walked over to pidge holding her hand she just punched the wall with gently.

"where, we already did our rounds at the planets you look after and everyone seemed happy" Pidge replied tilting her head a little to the side.