Better Love - James x Pidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"pidgin" Lance grinned as a warn out green paladin came walking towards lance, Keith and James. 

"congrats on getting a date dude, can i borrow James" Pidge smiled weakly and turned to a stunned James.

"oh um sure" James muttered as he didnt expect to be wanted. 

"just dont make any trouble, we on earth now and can go to jail for stuff" Keith smirked and pidge giggled.

"like i would get caught" Pidge smirked and grabbed James hand before dragging him away. 

"oh man, i wanted to brag about my date with Allura" Lance frowned.

"pidge often listens to your love life, let her have today off since you need to get ready for your date" Keith smiled and patted lance arm. 

Pidge pulled James into the plant room knowing her mother went home while allura dragged out to help with dress shopping.

"how can i help" James asked with a nervous smile.

"arms up" Pidge ordered and James did as he was told letting a small grunt out as pidge jumped at him. Her arms wrapped tightly around him as she buried her face in his chest.

"uh um, you ok" James asked unsure of what to do.

"just let me cry a little" Pidge weakly whispered before James felt his top slowly get damp.

"cry it out" James smiled softly and wrapped his arms around her trying to comfort her while she cried her pain out. 

"thank you" Pidge cried and the two just stood there, pidge cries filling the room. 

"can i ask what happened" James asked with worry as he didnt know why but he felt hurt himself listening to her cry.

"i love him and yet he always chastising other girls" Pidge cried into his chest and James knew she meant Lance.

"I'm sorry but if he couldn't see how wonderful you truly are then he doesn't deserve you" James smiled gently and pidge lifted her teary face to look at him a little shocked by his words.

"its gonna be ok pidge, i make sure you can smile beautiful once again" James smiled softly and wipe her tears away with his thumbs. 

Months Later, they on the atlas.

"hey dad can you pass the salt please" pidge asked with a sweet smile.

"sorry sweetheart but its out of my reach" Sam replied.

"oh i didnt mean you, i meant shiro" Pidge mumbled back since she got use to calling shiro the team dad. 

"what" Sam yelled and turned to a nervous shiro. 

"sis, we not in the castle remember" Matt smirked as he knew she meant team dad. Lance was laughing in his part of the bench beside pidge while hunk was already laughing on the floor after falling on the bench. Keith was choking as he choked on his water. 

"sorry i mean team dad, wow its confusing having a space dad and a real dad on the same table" Pidge smiled nervously and James passed the slat to Sam who passed it to pidge.