Form Sword - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"why has lance been smirking at me all morning" Keith growled as he rushed into the green hanger making pidge jump slightly.

"smirking, you sure he not just being his normal idiot self" Pidge asked as she turned to the red paladin.

"no he normally grins like an idiot but today he got a smirk. Its pissing me off" Keith huffed and walked over to Pidge. 

"well just stay with me until dinner, Lance only enters my hanger when he gets rejected or really needs help and is willing to beg on his knees for my help" Pidge replied with a cheeky grin and pointed to a spare stool for Keith to use. 

"Thanks" Keith sighed and sat down beside pidge watching her type away on her laptop. 

"so, how was training" Pidge asked with a sweet smile as she glanced to the boy beside her.

"like normal, i beat another level and all" Keith mumbled and picked up one of pidge tools trying to work out what she would use it for.

"shiro" Pidge asked with a small smirk.

"with allura making new plans, how you know" Keith asked with an eyebrow in the air.

"you often come running to me when shiro busy or shiro wouldn't help calm you down. I just wonder what one it was this time" Pidge muttered and Keith nodded.

"PIDGIN" lance could be heard as he came running down the hall. 

"stay quiet" Pidge grinned and pushed Keith to the floor behind her desk so lance wouldn't see him.

"pidgin" Lance grinned as he reached the green lion hanger door.

"yes lance" Pidge smiled.

"i just realised the best thing ever" Lance replied with pride.

"oh really, good for you" Pidge smiled as lance walked slightly closer.

"no really, just listen to me and you realise it too" Lance mumbled and Pidge rolled her eyes.

"fine but if it turns out to be really stupid I'm going to zap you" Pidge warned and Lance nodded in understanding.

"i think the green lion and red lion are dating" Lance grinned joyfully. 

"lance" Pidge sighed and closed her eyes for a couple seconds before opening them once more.

"no listen, look how does voltron form the sword" Lance smirked and Pidge froze slightly. 

"wha" Pidge muttered in surprise and Lance laughed.

"with a fucking kiss ... Pidgin the arms of voltron kiss in every battle. They must be dating" Lance cheered and jumped on the spot.

"shit" Pidge whispered in shock since lance was right.

"that also means, you and Keith semi kiss while sitting in the seats as the lions do kiss" Lance smirked and wiggle his eyebrows noticing Pidge blush slightly.

"lance, whatever your going to say .. i really wouldn't" Pidge warned.

"fine, i behave this once but just think about it your and Keith lions having been kissing tons since forming voltron" Lance grinned before heading back to the hanger door. 

"Keith" Pidge whispered with a small blush as she turns to the red face paladin. 

"oh urr um, i think i might just go chill in my room" Keith mumbled before quickly standing up and running out of the hanger. 

"lucky lions" Pidge frowned and turned to the green lion beside her.

...............................................................

Should i do a part 2 for this or not.