School Days - Part 2 - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

I DID PART ONE IF MY OLD ONESHOT SO I PUT THE LINK TO PART ONE IN THE COMMENT BUBBLE.

LINK TO PART 1....

"WE WON" shiro cheered as ran towards where pidge sat in the stands.

"YOU WON" Katie cheered back as he picked her up swinging her around. 

"so it seems you lost the bet" Shiro grinned as he stopped spinning and just looked to her, her legs wrapped around his waste.

"it seemed i did, i owe you a kiss" Pidge smirked back before leaning in sharing a sweet loving kiss with shiro making her three friends, the other baseball players and the crowd cheer.

The two slowly opened their eyes as they pulled away just smiling at each other with rosy cheeks. Laughs escaping their lips as they listen to the cheers and whistles aimed at them. 

"hey Katie" Shiro smiled gently.

"yes takashi" Katie smiled sweetly looking into his kind eyes. 

"will you do me the honours of being my girlfriend" Shiro asked with a soft smiled and a blush growing on his cheeks.

"i would love too be your girlfriend" Katie smiled brightly and shiro pulled her into another kiss making everyone cheer once more.

"this is embarrassing" Shiro laughed as he leaned his head on Katie forehead.

"i must agree, i think i might jump down now"  Katie smiled and shiro placed her back on the ground while she giggled.

"think we can still have that date even tho i lost" Shiro asked with a grin.

"sure, the movies doesn't sound so bad with my boyfriend" Katie  smiled.

"Oi shiro get over here for the speech" the couch yelled and Shiro kissed Katie once more before running over. 

"so finally got him as your boyfriend" Hunk grinned and Katie blushed.

"oh shut it" Katie mumbled while hunk chuckled. 

Many Years Later ....

"wow so that how you got mummy as your girl" Galaxy who looked just like his father asked with a huge grin. He was twelve years old.

"yep, i confessed in front two whole schools" Shiro smirked as he threw a baseball to his oldest son who caught it. 

"why did you have to make a bet with mummy to date her" Ken who looked just like his mother asked with a bright smile as he caught the ball from his brother. He was ten years old.

"because daddy got a kiss or date either way, daddy was being smart to get mummy" Sky who looked like her father apart from having hazel eyes replied with a sweet smile as she threw the ball to her father. She was eight years old. 

"but mummy like daddy all along so why not just confess" Kate who looked like her mother apart from having grey eyes mumbled as she watching her siblings play baseball. She was six years old. 

"it seemed daddy like mummy along as well or so mummy found out after they started dating" Katie smiled softly as she walked over with drinks for her family.

"well who wouldn't love mummy, she the most smartest and most beautiful girl in the world" Shiro smiled gently and walked over to his wife.

"your so sweet but mummy was lucky to have such a kind and handsome husband" Katie smiled brightly and kissed her husband.