A Bad Chick - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

The country found a new way to make super soldiers that would end all wars and protect the countries from future harm. They decided once children were born and ran a blood test. If the child blood showed promise then they were taken and become empty cells that killed to protect their home. It went on for years without anyone truly knowing. The government lied to the parents who was the parents of the children chosen saying the child died. But the truth was leaked by a certain family who own child was chose to be a super soldier. The brother leaked the info once his sister was sixteen and wanted to be more then just a killer. She wanted to go to a beach, she wanted to see the stars and a full moon. She wanted to stand in the moonlight and feel warmth. But whenever she was outside it was only to take down enemies and kill those you threaten their county peace. She was smarter then anyone else in her class of super soldiers but she also has the highest kill count. 

Once people learned the truth of super soldiers they fought for their freedom and they won it. But now these super soldiers was learning how to live all over again. They had to learn how to feel and how to be a human for the first time. Not all soldiers could take the change and ended their life since they couldn't live such a normal life not after all they did. 

But Katie Holt or pidge was what she was known as in her soldier days since the government renamed the children after taking them. Katie wanted to try living and her brother gave her a chance by entering her into the garrison. She was going to not only be able to see the moon or stars whenever she wanted but had a chance to go to space. She felt joy at the news and started but the students and soldiers was warned of a super soldier joining. She wasn't met with smiles but fear. No student wanted to get close and those who did saw her as a freak making her keep to herself or just hang with her brother. 

"Katie" Matt yelled as he ran over to where he heard a fight start, at first he just kept walking past but then he heard someone yell its the super freak and he knew they meant his sister. Matt ran to the front of the crowds and saw his little sister beating up a fellow student.

"Kaite crap ... Pidge shut down" Matt yelled in an ordering way and Katie tensed before standing up with dull eyes and looking like a doll. She stood beside the boy she just beat up like an empty doll that felt nothing. 

"what happened here" Iverson yelled as he got threw the crowed.

"she a monster, she tried to kill me" The boy screamed and stood up while Iverson looked him over.

"oh please if my sister was going to kill you, then you would already be dead" Matt hissed since he seen his sister killing speed and for once she was only fighting like a normal student would, in a non killer way. He was a little grateful but when he needed her to act more human and not scare those around her its wasn't good timing. 

"The super soldier again, I thought you said you could control that weapon but look at him. She beaten someone else up this week. This makes three she beaten up this week" Iverson yelled..

"yeah but she hasn't tried killing them anymore, she learning how to be more human and she fighting just like anyone would when angary. Just becuase she strong and doesn't lose the fights doesn't mean she the problem. We should find out why she started to fight him and help her learn how its wrong instead of treating her like a monster all the time" Matt replied and turned to his sister.