His Girls - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"sorry boys but I got my special ladies waiting for me" Lance grinned as he walked out of the garrison break room in his daily clothes and walked out the door before running down the halls. 

"girls, so his lame pick up lines really got him girls" A fellow garrison soldier asked amazed.

"well his flirts only got him one certain lady and the two came along later on" James grinned as he showed a photo of Lance with his Ladies. 

.

.

"Daddy" three year old twin girls screamed with joy as they ran towards their father who opened the front door. 

"my cute little angle and adorable demon" Lance replied with a goofy grin and picked up his twin daughters making them giggle.

"we missed you daddy" Lilly the oldest twin who looked just like lance apart from having hazel eyes. Lilly even took after her father but was more of a mummy girl.

"I missed you both so much" Lance smiled as kicked the front door closed with his foot.

"I got the class free lunch today daddy" Kate the youngest twin who looked just like pidge apart from having ocean blue eyes. Kate even took after pidge but was more of a daddy girl. 

"oh your causing trouble at the garrison day care already, you really are your mother daughter" Lance smiled gently and kissed his daughters cheek before placing them down.

"I even got a couple of soldiers to promise to date me once I grow up big and pretty like daddy" Lilly grinned proudly.

"she really is your daughter" Pidge smirked in the living room doorway.

"I guess she is, she going to break many boy hearts in her teen years" Lance joked and kissed his wife. 

"welcome home, how was work" Pidge asked with a soft smiled.

"it was ok, teaching is cool and the kids love having the blue/red paladin teach them. Thank you for leaving work early to get the girls today even though it was my day to pick them up" Lance smiled sweetly and hugged his wife.

"its fine, I got the afternoon off since I completed my project early at the garrison and you needed to go to a meeting" Pidge smiled brightly and turned as her daughters giggled.

"mummy, can I show daddy the dancing cat I made" Kate asked with a bright smile.

"sure thing, she played with her teacher computer who left it unlocked and made a cat that dance on the screen ... she really taking after me" Pidge smiled softly and Lance chuckled.

"well Iverson did say he was getting board of well behaved soldiers and cadets, in ten years he have to deal with Kate, poor guy" Lance grinned and Pidge giggled.

"look daddy, these are all the sweets the boys in my class gave me to play with me" Lilly grinned and showed a lunch box full of sweets.

"oh she really is your daughter, good luck to Iverson to stop her from flirting all the time" Pidge smiled. 

"well I know how great my girls are doing, how my little champ doing today" Lance asked with a gentle smile as he looked to pidge stomach.

"he been kicking a lot but he good" Pidge smiled sweetly and watched lance place his hand over her small bump.

"can we name him daddy" Lilly asked with a cute smile.

"please mummy, he will be our little brother" Kate begged with a sweet smile.

"well we were thinking of calling him King or Luka" Pidge smiled brightly.

"it depends if he got hazel eyes or blue eyes" Lance grinned.

"I like king" Lilly smiled.

"but I like Luka" Katie smiled and the twins looked to each other with worry. 

"oh my beautiful girls, we buy a cat and name him the other name ... deal" Lance smiled as he knee in front of his daughters who cheered.

"then we also getting a dog named rover" Pidge smirked and lance chuckled.

"deal" Lance grinned. 

Fourteen Years Later ...... 

(Twins= 17 .....Sky=19..... Kyle=17....Harley=17.....Micky=19....Luka=14....star=14....Jack=17)

"McClain's" Iverson yelled from the middle of the garrison making most cadets or soldiers tense. But a certain eight was just laughing away as they chilled out on the roof. 

"who upset Iverson this time" Sky, shiro daughter who looked just like him and took after him the most asked with a gentle smile. 

"well I did flirt with his best cadet while I was downloading a new menu for the garrison meals next week" Luka smiled brightly as he played on his mother halo, Luka was the McClain third child and first son. He looked just like pidge apart from having blue eyes and cute freckles over his cheeks like his sister Kate and mother. 

"I did hack into Iverson computer to change training to be during our second class instead of third" Kate smiled softly and pushed her glassed pidge passed down to her. 

"yeah and well Iverson caught me making out with his sexy assistant" Lilly grinned as she pulled on her father jacket he passed down to her.  

"so all there McClain's caused trouble today" Micky sighed with a small smile, he was matt son and looked just like matt and acted like matt but kept a cool head during battles like his mother N-7. Micky was childhood best friends with sky.

"well that our friends for us" Star smiled sweetly as she poked Luka arm playfully. She was shiro other daughter and was Luka childhood best friend.

"well that doesn't surprise me but I dont know how you can keep making Iverson mad all the time. He scares me more then any monsters I was told as a kid" Harley replied with worry as he leaned his head on Lilly Shoulder. Harley was hunk first child and looked just like hunk and acted like him. He was Lilly childhood best friend.

"well at least Kate the only who doesn't flirt all the time" Kyle smirked and kissed Kate cheek before wrapped his arms around her like a jealous overprotective boyfriend. Kyle was Keith only child and Kyle looked just like Keith. He acted just like Keith and Kate was his very important person. He and Kate was childhood best friends with a strong bond but everyone wants them to just date for real already. 

"I wont stay hidden up here soon, Iverson just called your parents and well Mrs McClain's had to leave her project mid testing" Jack smiled kindly as he walked over to them on the roof, he was Kate and Kyle other friend they made in the garrison. Jack was James first son and took after him the most, he even looked like James. Everyone was shocked to see Kyle and Jack be friends but then again they had Kate as their main friend. 

"well we better go run" Kate frowned and stood up.

"we cant hide from mum, she going to kill us .. at least with dad we can trick him" Lilly sighed and stood up.

"we going to die" Luka mumbled and walked over to his sisters who nodded. 

"Hell yeah your going to die" Pidge hissed as she walked on to the roof making the children jump.

"Even I cant save you now children" Lance sighed and crossed his arms.