Keith - Kidge VS Klance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"You should give keith to me" Lance huffed as he crossed his arms while looking at his short friend.

"and why should i just give him up" Pidge asked with her hands on her hips looking at Lance.

"becuase i woke up from a coma to save you ... you owe me keith" Lance replied like an idiot.

"we both known keith is more important then our own lives so no deal" Pidge snapped back. 

"well we me and keith had a bonding moment so i should win him" Lance smirked. 

"me and keith had a bonding moment first .. remember he yelled at me for wanting to leave meaning our moment was before yous" Pidge grinned proudly.

"well keith might be gay" Lance yelled.

"so he might be Bi" Pidge mumbled back.

"then should we settle over who gets him by rock paper scissors" Lance asked with a frown knowing they wouldn't get far with who gets to ask keith out on a date.

"no way becuase whoever lost would think the other cheated and we be playing an endless game ... we need something more fair and out of our control" Pidge sighed.

"then what" Lance sulked.

"whoever keith has another bonding moment with next gets to ask him out on a date first but we cant force the bonding moment ourselves he had to make the first move to the moment" Pidge smiled and held her hand out.

"deal" Lance smiled and shook pidge hand.

"it also doesn't count if keith gets hurt and we get to him ... but come on like we would let keith get hurt" Pidge smirked.

"i agree, we have to be the ones hurt and he gotta bring the full moment vibe himself without us" Lance grinned and Pidge nodded.

"well then, until the next bonding moment" Pidge smiled sweetly.

"lets the bonding moments begin" Lance smiled brightly.

"wanna play some videos games" Pidge asked with a smile.

"sure" Lance smiled and the two walked away.

"so who are you going to pick" Allura asked as she, keith, shiro and hunk stood around the corner just watching lance and pidge.

"you heard what they said, whoever i have a moment with next is gonna ask me out but why dont they just both ask me out and see who i pick" Keith sighed as he crossed his arms.

"the bro before hoe code .. they like the same guy and have to win the guy over fairly while keeping a good friendship otherwise the guy not worth there love" Hunk explained.

"why didnt you just stop them while they were arguing ... didnt you want to go train" Shiro asked with a small smile.

"becuase i wanted to see how it would end,  like come on shiro we stuck in space and for once i got a guy and a chick fighting over me .. why would i stop them in the middle and ruin there hope" Keith smirked.

"well who do you think your gonna have a moment with" Allura asked with a kind smile.

"lance" 

"Katie" 

Hunk and Shiro replied before freezing and turning to each other.

"why would you say pidge, lance is obvious the better choice" Hunk asked as he turned to shiro.

"dont you mean Katie is the better choice, she would be the perfect for keith" Shiro replied crossing his arms.

"oh no i think you have it wrong shiro, lance is going to win this" Hunk smirked.

"maybe in your dreams since Katie has no way of losing this" Shiro grinned back.

"well i guess we see when a certain bonding moment happens" Hunk replied.

"yeah when the moment happens" Shiro huffed.

"i think i had some poison in the kitchen ... where lance going again" Hunk mumbled before running off.

"i know coran will have some type of potion i can force pidge to drink" shiro mutter before running off. 

"shouldn't you stop them" Allura asked with worry. 

"nah, I'm just gonna let the moment happen whenever it happens and reject the one i dont like if they win .. after all i already know who i like" Keith smiled gently.

"who" Allura asked excited.

"now that princess is my secret and for a certain someone to find out during the next bonding moment .. I'm a little excited" Keith smiled softly. 

"Pidge drink this" Shiro yelled down the hall.

"lance eat this" Hunk yelled.

"should that be burning the cup" Pidge asked with worry.

"why is it on fire" Lance asked with fear.

"oh god ... i better stop them before those two kill the blue and green paladin" Allura mumbled with fear and ran off.

"