Make It Out Alive - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"stop glaring at me" Pidge sighed as she worked on fixing the wires in shiro arm connection after his arm was ripped out. 

"I'm not glaring" Shiro sighed and looked away from the shorter paladin.

"yeah because the daggers in my head from your stare was just kiss's" Pidge huffed and shiro rolled his eyes.

"I'm just confused" Shiro replied looked at her work on his arm.

"over what" Pidge asked.

"i woke up to find you already working under haggar ... i didnt expect you to turn on the team in a day" Shiro frowned and Pidge tensed a little before going back and fixing his wires.

"so you think i betrayed the team for haggar" Pidge mumbled and Shiro gave a small nod.

"well how else do you expect me to take it, i wake up from being out cold for a day to find you being the perfect little pet for haggar and coming up with plans and designs for her" Shiro grumbled back.

"well maybe i just didnt want to see the guy i love be killed, maybe i didnt mind being tortured but couldn't handle the fact they would kill him ... maybe i started fixing up fake plans to buy us both some time while the team comes for us but maybe I'm just a traitor" Pidge hissed back. 

"Katie" Shiro whisper but pidge just stood up and started putting things together at the desk.

"we gonna make it out of here alive but we need a plan" Pidge sighed and started making a new arm for shiro.

"I'm sorry .. i shouldn't have" Shiro started to say but pidge shook her head.

"its ok shiro, i know how it must have looked for the last three days but i was under watch and couldn't pass it on" Pidge sighed and Shiro looked to the door seeing no guards unlike the past three days.

"can i help" Shiro asked as he walked over.

"I'm making you a new arm, your gonna be our escape card hopeful with your new galra pidge style arm" Pidge smirked and shiro smiled at her. 

"got it, well what can i do in the mean time" Shiro smiled and sat on a spare stool.

"just keep an eye out, i dont know when they notice its all fakes or have self destruct install inside most of the designs i given them" Pidge whispered back and Shiro smirked.

"that the Katie i know" Shiro grinned. 

Days passed and Pidge finally made shiro new arm. 

She connected it to him while he was in the middle of sleeping since she knew it was gonna hurt and well its best for him not be awake when she does it. 

What she didnt expect was once everything was connected to him for his human arm to grab her and pull her close to him making her yelp. 

She didnt expect how warm and how safe she felt while he wrapped his around her keeping her close to him.

Her eyes slowly closed before she complete lost herself in sleep. 

The next morning she woke up to a soft smiling blushing shiro who still had his arms wrapped around her but that when she noticed her arms wrapped around as well. 

Neither spoke but neither tried moving away either. 

Not until they heard guards coming down the hall making them jump and quickly stand in the middle of the small lab given to pidge and shiro. 

"Haggar wish to see you" a guard asked.

"who wouldn't want to see such a cute face" Pidge grinned back and started walking to the door with shiro behind her.

"only the girl" the guard snapped and shiro looked to pidge with worry but she gave him a soft smile.

"i be here" Shiro gently smiled and pidge gave a nod before leaving with the guard. 

Hours passed and shiro started to worry, haggar talks with pidge never lasted this long before. 

He kept walking around the small lab but stopped as he listened to passing guards.

"yeah i hear it sucks your brain power out" one guard said.

"yikes, I'm glad I'm not smart i hear it hurts like hell" another spoke.

"by the screams of the paladin girl i think it does" the guard chuckled.

"guess she wont be needed once the machine finished sucking her brain power" the other guard sighed and the two kept walking why shiro stood in horror. 

Before he even knew what he was doing he already pressed his new arm on the pad letting the door unlock and him taking down the guard standing outside. He started running around the ship making sure not to be seen but when he heard a certain scream that made him want to scream himself he just ran to her. 

He opened the door taking down the guards and doctor inside before pulling a helmet of pidge pulling her close to him as she cried. 

She was not in good shape and he ran to the hanger jumping in the black lion flying far away as fast as he could while keeping his arm tightly around the now silent girl as they flew.

He reached the castle and landed before running to the pods ignoring the other paladins and alteans as he did so.

He placed her inside a pod letting the pod heal her and waited outside her pod with his hand staying on the glass letting his eyes stay on her. 

They both made it out Alive

But now he faced a new problem that could end voltron more then any galra 

He was in love with the girl known as Katie 'pidge' Holt.