Spy - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

This story is based in 1920-30 ish around King Kong timeline....

He stood by the wall looking around the pub hoping to dance with a beautiful lady tonight. A beer in his hand as he looked around the room letting the band play and the singer voice echo through the room. Everyone was either dancing already or drinking. He noticed a couple ladies sitting along and looking board. He had hopes that maybe they were willing to dance for him since no one else seemed to offer. 

He liked to think he was a lady man but he never had much luck in love. As he started to walk towards one of the tables something sparkled in the corner of his eyes making him glace to the bar. His breath was taken away as he met pretty hazel eyes. 

She was short but seemed to have an interesting vibe. She stood holding a small glass with red whine just looking like a dull doll. A short green dress showed her womanly shapes and her short hazel hair sat on her shoulders. Simple silver neckless and dangle silver earrings. Black heals and simple make up. She was gorgeous.

His legs moved on their own and before he knew it he stood before her still start struck.

"see something you like" She replied with a teasing smirk and he couldn't help but chuckle.

"maybe, depends if you want to dance" He replied with a goofy grin and held his hand out to her.

"I'm not much of a dancer sadly but I'm sure a much prettier girl would love to take your hand" she replied with a sweet smile.

"i would prefer to dance with you the most beautiful and if you dont mind, i wouldn't mind teaching you a little slow dance" he smiled gently and noticed her cheeks turn rosy.

"then i might just take your offer up" She smiled sweetly and took his hand letting him lead her to the dance before pulling her close and swaying together. Neither said a word at first as they just listened to the band as they held the other close.

"thank you" He whispered shocking her a little. 

"for what" She asked with worry.

"for dancing with me, for making me smile and for making my last night memorable" He smiled softly and looked into her eyes but his cheeks soon turned red as she placed a soft sweet kiss on his lips.

"thank you for choosing me" She smiled softly a small blush on her own lips.

"may i know your name" He asked with a hopeful smile and a small sparkle in his ocean blue eyes.

"Katie" She smiled warmly.

"Lance" he grinned and before he knew she was walking away.

Lance wasn't going to lie, he was filled with joy as he walked home. His beautiful ocean blue eyes sparkling as he thought of the mystery girl he met tonight. His brown hair was kept untidy under his hat and his blue suit was winkled a little from him excitedly jumping around on his walk home. His long dark blue coat was undone and flying behind him slightly as he took long bouncy steps. A soft happy laugh filled the air as he felt blessed for meeting the strange girl. 

"Katie, a lovely name" He smiled warmly and closed his eyes as he remember how her soft small hands felt in his. How they shared warmth while dancing together. The sweetness in their kiss.