Teen Again - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Lance" a thirteen pidge cheered and ran towards the twenty year old blue paladin before jumping in the air hugging him. 

"hey pidgin, I'm back" Lance smiled brightly and hugged her.

No one knew how it happened by pidge was turned back to her thirteen year old body, even her hair was long again and she acted a little different from the pidge knew came to know. Coran was running tests and making a cure but he hasn't had much luck in the cure really working. 

The others tried acting normal around pidge but she only knew shiro out of the team and was a little nervous of them all since in her eyes they were all strangers. But when lance was walking to his room one night after grabbing a drink he heard pidge crying and his legs moved on his own. Pidge got closer to him after he cheered her up and well now she was always around lance. 

Keith, Hunk and shiro liked to tease lance saying pidge was having a teen crush over him since she was always glued to him. After all every teen crushed over someone older at some point and for pidge it seemed to be lance right now. 

"did you free the planet" Pidge asked with a huge smile.

"yep and the planet even invited us to stay for a couple days to rest, Allura going to set the castle down soon" Lance grinned and pidge smiled faded at allura name. 

"oh cool" Pidge mumbled and jumped down from lance hold. 

"you ok" Lance asked with worry as he noticed her mood drop but wasn't sure why.

"just tired from waiting i guess, i go lay down just call me once the castle landed" Pidge weakly smiled and started to walk away.

"why dont we walk around the planet together, we can look for any games as well" Lance smiled knowing that cheer the thirteen year old up.

"really" Pidge cheered and turned to him before pulling on his arm slightly.

"yep" Lance grinned and watched the sparkle in pidge eyes.

"your the best" Pidge smiled brightly and hugged lance. 

"i better be and if you want we can invite the others and see if allura would wanna join us. It be fun" Lance smiled and pidge smile fell again.

"oh yeah sure" Pidge sighed and lance smile fell. 

"pidge" Lance frowned and looked at the younger paladin with worry.

"let me just go get ready and I'm sure you and the other paladins would want to clean up a little" Pidge smiled before running off to her room. 

.

.

"do you guys know why pidge might be upset" Lance asked with worry as he walked into the lounge room where the other three male paladins sat.

"mostly like becuase of you" Keith replied.

"yeah did you say anything" Shiro asked. 

"i just asked if she wanted to walk around the planet together and we could invite you guys and allura" Lance replied as he sat beside hunk while shiro and Keith sat on another sofa.