Disappear - Lotor x Pidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"fake your death" Matt asked as he sat beside his sister in the corner booth where most criminals hang out. Matt has long hair tied back in a low pony tail and was wearing a brown top with a green alien on with brown jeans. 

"yes, i need to get my mother away from me and live my own life without fear she keep hunting me ... i hear your the guy for the job" Lotor replied looked at matt.

"your after pidge Gunderson" a short girl who was dressed in black jeans and a green top with an alien on. Her hair was short and she had round glasses on.

"is he not pidge" Lotor asked as he turned to the female.

"nope he is not" she grinned.

"meet pidge, the most wanted hacker in all countries ... he is a she" Matt smiled and looked to his sister. 

"well do you think you can help me or not" Lotor asked looking the girl over. 

"depends" Pidge smirked.

"on what" Lotor asked unsure.

"why come to me, your type should know many others who would be perfect for the job so why come all the way to this hidden pub just for me" Pidge asked and looked Lotor over.

"most i meet end up betraying me, at least with you i hear your always the one who gets betrayed ... i thought maybe i could trust you a little" Lotor replied with a small smile.

"well he not wrong, everyone hates you once they find out your a girl instead of a guy who holds such strength and well lets not think about them" Matt frowned.

"I'll help ... how do you wanna die" Pidge smiled softly and caught Lotor purple eyes with her own hazel eyes.

"lets go for simple, a car crash that ended up with flames" Lotor smirked.

"now that an exciting death" Pidge grinned and stood up.

"i think we gonna make a good team" Pidge smirked and held her hand out.

"i think we shall" Lotor grinned and shook her hand.

"call me once your work done and we plan to meet up again sis" Matt smiled as he stood up.

"say hi to the boys for me" Pidge smiled.

"i will and you know they miss you .. come visit the old gang at least once" Matt smiled and ruffle his sister hair.

"well after i kill this guy i might come home for a visit" Pidge grinned and matt nodded before walking away. 

"may i ask something" Lotor asked as he turned back to the girl.

"sure thing" Pidge smiled.

"you dont seem to give a dangerous vibe or anything .. i mean your wearing an alien top" Lotor frowned.

"well i like to keep my work self hidden from my sister self but dont worry your get to see just how evil i can be soon" Pidge smiled sweetly and poked Lotor chest with a wink.

"