Fox and Panther - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"you dont need to do this pidge, the clan not worth it" James frowned as he looked to his childhood friend. James was a kit warefox. He was tall with brown hair and brown eyes. 

"it be ok James, I'm going with them" Pidge smiled softly and turned to the two men from the cat clan. Pidge was a swift warefox. She was short for her age but smart even for her own good. She has short soft hazel hair and round bright pretty hazel eyes hidden behind round glasses. Her ears was pointed but curled up slightly and her tail stayed down. 

"thank you for accepting our clan officer, we send food weekly to keep your clan alive during this harsh winter" shiro a lion warecat said as he bow slightly. He was big and string with smooth black hair with a white tuff and grey eyes. His lion tail was down in a proud way and his white ears stood prideful. 

"I come with you not for my town but becuase I want medication for my brother he is sick. I want you to keep sending enough food to keep my clan alive but I want the medication too" Pidge replied with pride and looked shiro straight in the eyes.

"I understand, may I have a look of your brother to see what type of medication he going to need" Shiro asked with a gentle smile. 

"yes, please follow me but please have your friend outside. I dont want to scare my brother" Pidge smiled and shiro nodded.

"I will finish up the agreement with the clan chief and let them know the deal is made" Lance a leopard warecat grinned and shiro nodded. Lance was a tall thin light tan with chocolate brown and ocean blue eyes. His leopard tail was swaying excitedly and his brown was pointed up.

"I go with you, I want to hear what the chief says as he sells pidge off finally. She always been an outsider and they always wanted to get rid of her now they have. I want to see him face as you tell him" James hissed as his tail straighten and his brown ears twitched. 

.

"sis" Matt mumbled weakly as he barely opened his eyes. Matt was a red warefox and tall unlike his little sister. He had long hazel hair and hazel eyes. His ears were drippy along with his tail. 

"hey matt" Pidge smiled sweetly and sat beside him.

"the doctor seems different, did you fight with the doctor again" Matt sighed and held his sister hand.

"haha no, he just checking you over but I got news" Pidge smiled sweetly.

"oh yeah, did you find someone special" Matt asked with a gentle smile.

"not yet but I'm going to explore another clan for a bit. I dont know when I can visit again but I make sure to send letters" Pidge smiled sweetly.

"then I wish you the best, go explore this world and find the place you belong. I make sure to tell James to write back for me and let you know how I'm doing but dont worry about silly me" Matt smiled sweetly.

"take care matt" Pidge smiled softly and kissed her brother cheek.

"go find yourself sis, show the world the girl I know" Matt smiled brightly and watched his sister stand before closing his eyes as she left. 

A WEEK LATER AT THE WARECAT CLAN....

"welcome to our clan" Shiro smiled gently as he lead pidge into a small posh house.