Roof - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"came here to rock out" Lance grinned as he walked onto the roof seeing pidge sitting on the edge.

"dont expect me to follow you into a blue lion this time" Pidge warned with a teasing smirk as lance sat beside her in his paladin armour while she wore hers.

"well dont go starting any fights with Iverson, he does decided if we pass or not" Lance replied with a goofy grin and pidge giggled.

"now that is impossible, he got a face that begs me to mess with him" Pidge smiled cheekily making lance chuckle.

"well your not wrong about that and i guess he cant threaten the paladins of voltron" Lance replied with a goofy grin.

"well then i guess i can trust my trusty tailor with my pranks" Pidge grinned and bumped her shoulder into lance teasingly.

"well of course, i cant let you have all the fun" Lance smirked and bumped pidge back before they both laughed.

"well wanna see my latest prank but then again i dont know if your be able to handle such skill" Pidge teased and picked up some two single eye scopes before passing one to Lance.

"well depends if your skills truly something" Lance teased back.

"well look on top of garrison jeep" Pidge smirked and lance did as he was told.

"no way" Lance grinned and pidge giggled.

On top of Iverson private garrison jeep was a junk stature of Iverson with water spraying out of his mouth every ten seconds and his junk stature was holding a 'pidge and lance was right, they are the best cadets i ever had and i cried when they went missing' sign.

"so how was my skills after all i did take a recording of the stature and uploaded to the garrison news, right now every single person in the garrison who near a TV will be seeing this" Pidge smiled proudly and turned to a grinning lance.

"that is awesome" Lance cheered and hugged pidge in excitement.

"hell yeah it is but he so gonna kill me tomorrow" Pidge smirked and laid on head on lance arm.

"ah dont worry, i help hide you up" Lance smiled gently and rested his head on top of pidge.

"aww your the sweetest" Pidge smiled softly and tapped lance chest before letting lance hold it in his other hand. 

"I'm one hell of a lover too" Lance joked and wink at her while pidge just giggled at him.

"dont ruin the moment sharpshooter or you wont get another" Pidge smiled and lance chuckled.

"now is that an invite for a date under the stars my little pidgin" Lance smiled brightly and held pidge hand a little tighter.

"well that depends on tonight my goof" Pidge smiled and the two just watched the starts all cuddle up without a care.