Fox and Panther - Part 2 - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Its been two weeks since pidge was bought to the cat clan in the dessert. She got use to the small clan town and it wasn't as hot as some might think. They lived in the cooler part of the desert. Pidge even became friends with Shiro, lance and Hunk. She understood Keith and didnt mind hanging out with him even if he was being forced by his mother. 

Pidge thought maybe she could belong to their clan and it wouldn't be as bad as she thought it would be. The clan didnt have her brother matt or friend James but it was a nice place. She couldn't get along with allura, she tried but allura is just too stuck up and girly for her likes. 

Pidge was sitting in the garden with Keith as their pre-marriage time as a couple and they just looked to the sky. Keith didnt talk much and well they did have their moments but he still acted a loner. Pidge wanted to get closer to Keith since he caught her interested and she did prefer hanging with him compared to the others. 

The calming silence was ruined by yells in the distant making the two quickly stand. They would have stayed in the garden if pidge didnt hear the one word she feared most. 'fox' if someone outside of a fox clan said the word then it meant it wouldn't end very well. Her legs moved on their own as she climbed the fence and started running towards a crowd where she guessed the trouble is coming from. Keith ran after her without a word and helped pushed the people out the way as they reached the crowd. 

"Matt" Pidge whispered in surprised as she saw her older brother on the floor with a mark on his cheek from being hit. James was on the ground with a couple marks on the cheek showing he was punched hard.

"Sis" Matt smiled brightly and weakly stood up before hugging her as tightly as he could.

"sorry, he escape once he heard the news .. i chased after him but i couldn't stop him from coming" James frowned and stood up limping over.

"Matt you idiot, your causing my trouble then i do" Pidge sighed and pushed her brother off her while she glanced at James.

"sorry but i came to save you, the chief sold you off didnt he. I should have protected you better and stopped him .. I'm sorry i failed" Matt frowned and tears filled his eyes.

"your the best brother i could have asked for, you protected me form so much in our life and I'm grateful. I volunteered to come here so please go home and live the life you deserve" Pidge smiled softly and placed a hand on her brother cheek. 

"are you sure your ok, we save you if we must" James asked with worry as he stood beside Matt.

"I'm fine, this clan is very nice and well i like it here. Go back home and start your own lives" Pidge smiled sweetly and held one of matt hands and one of James. 

"nope, not happening I'm moving here to keep an eye on you and to make sure you really are happy" matt grinned back and pidge sighed.

"you think you could get rid of us that easily" James smirked and turned to Keith who stood behind pidge just watching.

"please stay at our home, we have spare rooms and well i wouldn't mind knowing more of pidge" Keith slightly smiled. 

"thank you" Pidge smiled brightly shocking Keith slightly but making him give a gentle smile back. 

.

.

.

"oh its grumps again" Lance grinned as James and Matt came walked in behind pidge and Keith. 

"oh hello, thanks for looking after my friend" James smiled and bowed slightly.

"hello, I'm glad to see you healthy" Shiro smiled gently.

"sorry but who are you" Matt asked unsure. 

"he been the one helping your sickness, he cured you" Pidge smiled sweetly and Matt hugged shiro.

"thank you" Matt grinned and shiro chuckle.

"oh, i wanna join the group hug" Hunk cheered and everyone was pulled into a huge hug. 

"family not so bad right" Pidge smirked.

"i guess not, its really nice" Keith smiled sweetly and held pidge hand in the middle of the group hug making her blush. 

....................................................................

Should i do a Part 2

Like of their wedding and others not agreeing with Keith marrying a werefox ...