Cat Café - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

In the bad side of town down a small ally lays a small café. Its known as cat café but its not the type of simple pure café one would think. 

The cats was girls dressed in short shorts with a tail sewn on. A tank top that showed their bellies and the top would be a fuzzy marital like it was their fur. Cat wars headband would be place on their heads and long kitten songs that ended at the girls knees with ankle boots on their feet. A couple male workers would be dressed in black jeans and either be shirtless or were a tight vest in either the colour blue or red. The males wore hunting boots and would ware belts with pouch's on their hips where their pens or any tips would be placed in. 

Men came here to try and tame one of the cats and make them their own for the night. Sometimes it was easy to win over the female workers and sometimes it was just impossible. But a certain worker caught the eye of most men in town. She was never tamed no matter what others tried. She was a must in the men eyes and each night they kept trying to win her for the night. Some would try to use force but she was a cat who fought back, making her dangerous and even more sexy in their eyes. 

She was known as the kitten of the shop. Her uniform was always the same light green and orange colours. She was short but had all the right shapes and she was the untouchable making them want her. Her name was Pidge Gunderson and everyone in the bad side of town, even a couple from the good side of town came to tame her every night. 

"Pidge" Keith who wore the tight red vest since he worked behind the bar and when he worked shirtless a couple females costumers kept spilling their drink on him making him sticky. 

"thanks Keith" Pidge grinned as she took the drinks for table 2.

"no worries, let me know if anyone good enters the place" Keith smirked and Pidge giggled before walking away. 

"duck" Lance warned as he had his arms filled with two trays of empty glasses making Pidge duck under his arms as she walked past. Lance wore a tight blue vest since he didnt really enjoy walking around shirtless when most costumers are greedy men. 

"your zipper down but cute pants" Pidge smirked and Lance laughed before carrying the trays to the bar and zipping himself up.

Keith and Pidge started the same time in the job when they were both only fourteen. The bar didnt care about age as long as your had a body or the right type of face. Lance started working when he was sixteen and the three was now eighteen years old. They didnt know each other private life but they were friends at night. It was a rule to keep their day selves a secret. 

"why dont you come home with me tonight and i make sure to give you one hell of a treat" A costumer smirked as he reached for pidge butt making her lean forward and grab his arm with a tight grip.

"sorry but i dont like them small" She whispered back with a glare before walking away leaning the man in shock before he became mad.

"come on pidge, give us a dance if we cant tame you tonight" Another costumer yelled as it was getting close to closing time for the café and it was clear no one would win Pidge tonight. 

"oh a dance and what makes you think you earned to see me dance" Pidge teasingly grinned with a hand on her hip as she lean slightly forwards giving a great view for all those behind her and in front of her.