Mrs Kogane - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"so its finally over" Pidge mumbled as she and Keith sat on a bench outside the garrison. 

"yeah, the Garrison asked us to become teachers" Keith sighed as he looked to the sky.

"i think i might agree and become a teacher, i get my own lab and can be my wired illegal self without going to prison" Pidge smiled and Keith chuckled before frowning.

"but what about us" Keith asked with worry.

"Us" Pidge asked unsure.

"well i dont want the students calling you Miss Holt when their a chance you could be Mrs Kogane" Keith smiled gently and glance to a blushing pidge.

"Mrs Kogane" Pidge yelp and turned to Keith who went down on one knee opening a red ring box to show a green and red wedding wings inside. 

"Katie will you marry me and be my left arm till the day i die" Keith asked with a warm smile and looked into her hazel eyes.

"yes, i love too Keith" Pidge smiled brightly and let joyful tears fall as Keith placed one of the rings on her finger before she did the safe for him.

"i love you Katie" Keith smiled softly.

"i love you Keith" Pidge smiled warmly and they shared a loving sweet kiss under the blue sky. 

"pay up, i won the bet" Lance grinned as he, hunk, matt and shiro watched from the doorway after being sent to find the missing paladins.

"oh man, i really thought pidge would end up dating James" Hunk grumbled and passed lance a £10 note. 

"well told you so" Shiro smirked while matt pouted.

"but i thought she would end up dating lance" Matt frowned. 

"how did you even know Keith would ask pidge to marry him" Hunk asked with an eyebrow in the air. 

"it was obvious they liked each other since they joined eyes the night we helped save shiro and since that night they keep staring at the other with loving eyes" Lance grinned. 

"how did you know" Matt asked with his arms crossed.

"that one time Katie came to bring your phone you forgot that weekend we spent at your parents house instead of the garrison well she bumped into Keith and well i saw the spark" Shiro smiled proudly.