Cat Café - Part 2 - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"James" Pidge called as she ran down the hall seeing the doctor in training opening the hospital room.

"project" James asked with a small smile as he held the door for her.

"nah, just over slept" Pidge smiled sweetly and walked into the hospital room.

"well, i got to go get his file checked. I be back with the news in a couple minutes ya geek" James smirked.

"i be waiting ya slacker" Pidge joked back as he walked out the room.

"when will you two grow up" Matt grinned as he sister walked over to his bed. 

"like never, its our friendly banter" Pidge smiled as she sat on the edge of his bed.

"well are you ready for the best two days ever" Matt cheered with his fist in the air.

"best .. you do know I'm stuck with my silly big brother for two days. How is that gonna be the best" Pidge teased back to her brother who pouted.

"and you use to be so cute when we were kids" Matt sighed making Pidge giggled.

"so, are you all ready" Pidge asked with a small smile, slightly worried about her brother.

"Katie I'm fine, the doctors are happy with me leaving for two days and two nights" Matt smiled and ruffle his sister.

"as long as they sure you be ok, i dont want to make you worse by having you laze around at my flat watching dorky shows" Pidge smirked and Matt chuckled.

"well I'm looking forwards to our sibling bonding" Matt smiled brightly and Pidge smiled back.

"siblings before hoes" Pidge grinned at the old saying her brother use to say before he was taken to hospital for his illness. 

"well if you have any hot neighbours then i might have to break that rule" Matt joked making his sister roll her eyes.

"please dont get rejected by my neighbours it be awkward for me" Pidge sighed and shook her head slightly.

"are you sure its ok for you to miss work" Matt asked with worry.

"yeah, the children are staying round their grandma" Pidge lied.

"but its the middle of the week, today is Tuesday and your keeping me till Thursday" Matt mumbled. 

"its fine, dont worry" Pidge smiled and patted her brother arm.

"I'm just worried because those kids lance and Keith seem like a lot trouble" Matt sighed and Pidge grinned before turning wearing hearing a small chuckle on the bed by the door. 

"s-shiro" Pidge muttered in surprise and slight worry since she was dressed a totally dork. 

"hey Katie" Shiro smiled gently and gave a small wave, Pidge blushing at him calling her real name.

"oh your know shiro too, i met him when he comes for his arm check up. His robotic arm is so cool" Matt grinned like an idiot. 

"oh um his arm really is super cool" Pidge smiled softly and Shiro chuckled. They both remembered when pidge saw Shiro shirtless for her first shift. Her eyes was sparkling as she looked to his robotic arm. Shiro couldn't help but grin at the shorter girl and when he gave her permission to check out in person instead of staring she filled with Joy. She looked his arm all over and even hanged of his arm letting him pull her up.