1: New in town

"Are you going to homecoming?" A curious red-head asked

"Well, it's at the end of the week. Beck hasn't asked me yet, but I'm sure he will. He has to right? I mean, I'm his girlfriend for crying out loud." The questioned raven haired girl yelled quietly, only turning a few heads. "The hell you looking at?" She sneered. Those heads turned back to their breakfast trays.

"Hey, cutie."

The raven haired girl knew exactly who that was. Jade has almost every voice memorized because she never wanted to be caught off guard. Jade turned on her bench and her eyes pierced those brown ones.

"Sit down, handsome." She spoke and tapped the bench signaling that the seat was open. Beck slung his backpack off from his shoulder and placed it on the ground to his right. "So, I have a question for you, Jade."

Cat looked up from her juice box excitedly. She knew what was coming. Jade tapped the red heads lap to keep her from squirming.

"All ears." Jade said softly while putting her chin on her fist and having her arm rest on the table. Cats excitement was rubbing off on her. Her left leg started to bounce.

"So, obviously there's an important date coming up and I wanted to ask you if you want to maybe..." Beck stopped for a moment. Collecting his thoughts. Jade looked at him curiously. "...costar in this play that me and Andre are writing"

"YES I would lov-" Jade yelled too soon. The dark queen sat back from her boyfriend and she wished her looks could kill. Staring at him she questioned, "excuse me?"

"Well Andre and I need a few more people to fill the parts. And I thought of you first, obviously. So what do you say?" Beck said hopefully.

Jade couldn't comprehend the last conversation at all. Her emerald eyes staring off into space. The hell? Is he serious? Jade wondered what the hell just happened. Next thing she knows is that Beck stood up quickly covered in a pink thick liquid. Her hand held the cup upside  down over his head. She would apologize. But she knows better.

"The fuck babe?! The hells wrong with you?" Beck screamed hoarsely. Beck was just as confused as Jade. Does she not want to be in the play that bad?

Cat stood up and took the cup from the raging girlfriend set it down on the table, and returned her attention to the couple. Cat took Jades hand to try to calm her down. Jade looked down to her left slightly to see a scared blood haired girl cowering. Jade stepped back and sat down at the table again. "You've got a little something on your... everything." She said to her boyfriend without looking up from the table.

Beck raced off, presumingly to the bathroom.

"You okay, J?" The red head asked warily not sure if comforting her would be best or not.

"I'm fine. Just... disappointed in the male gender. Yet again." The dark soul responded twirling her scissors between her fingers. She heard a car door slam and then felt a tap on her right shoulder.

"Leave me alone"

"Um sorry to bother you but I'm a little lost. Could you help me?" Surprisingly, Jade did not recognize this voice. Soothing to say the least. Jade turned around and stood up fast just in case.

She was face to face with a brunette with high cheekbones. Jade scanned her face for any sign of trouble. Nothing. With that in mind, Jade coldly asked, "With what?"

The new soul was taken back a bit by Jades harshness but she put it past the raven haired girl. "I just moved here from Iowa and I need help finding my classes." She spoke with a very slight accent.

A small voice chirped in. "Jade will help you. She's great and nice and funny and-" Jade stomped on Cat's foot to make her shut up. The small one yelped.

"Classes are in there" Jade said pointing to the school building. "Good luck." And with no other words, Jade picked up her backpack, grabbed Cat's waving arm and went into the school.

"...thanks"