Chapter 301

A/N: hehe...yung grammar, pagpasensyahan nyo na.

Enjoy!

ARMYLANDIA!!

Start

Keifer's POV

"I'm sorry Jay."

Damn it! Hindi ko man lang masabi ng maayos sa kaniya. Kasalanan to ni Aries. I was caught of guard.

And now I heard her crying again before the call ended. My fist clenched while holding the phone.

"Sir, Mr. Clyde is waiting for you." One of the employee said.

I slightly turn my head and answered. "Give me a minute."

"Yes Sir." He said and I heard his footsteps.

Makabalik lang ako ng Pilipinas, makakatikim sakin ang Aries na yon. Tinawagan niya ko para lang sabihin na wag na ko bumalik.

Sira ulo ba siya?

Well the answer is Yes. Sira ulo talaga siya. Ang hindi ko lang maintindihan kung paanong mula sa kaniya ay naging si Jay-jay ang kausap ko. He's probably tricking me.

Tinago ko ang secret phone ko sa bulsa ng coat ko. Inayos ko ang necktie ko bago maglakad pabalik sa conference room.

Clyde is waiting for me while sitting comfortably in his—my swivel chair. Lumapit ako sa kaniya sabay sipa sa swivel chair.

"Move. That's my chair."

He glared at me. "I'm still the CEO, Keifer."

"That's my chair." I repeat.

He frown before standing and moving to another swivel chair. Pinagpag ko sandali ang upuan bago maupo.

Tinignan ko ang nakasibangot na Clyde. Markado pa rin ang muka niya ng mga suntok ko.

"Enjoy watching my face?" He sarcastically ask.

"Nothing enjoyable in your face."

Inabot niya sakin ang ilang piraso ng papel. Listahan ng mga company sa Asia na pwedeng maging partner o kaya naman magandang mag-invest. I look for a particular one but for some reason the Fer Corp is not on the list.

"List of the company in Asia. Their portfolio is over there." He pointed his finger at the end of the long table. "Since you are now moving forward to your rightful throne, why don't you start with the responsibility."

"Fer Corp is not on the list." I said and look at the list again.

"What?" He ask. "What Fer Corp?"

"Fernandez Corporation. Located in the Philippines."

He raised a brow. "Why does it sounds so familiar?"

I put the down the list and shook my head. "Nevermind. I'll just add it to the list."

He suddenly frown and look at me with so much grimace. "Seriously? Don't you dare add a shit on a pile of gold."

Isn't he a shit?

"It's not on the list because it's not a good company. Simple as that." He added before resting his back and raising his foot on top of the table.

I rolled my eyes and re-read the list. I know few of the companies. Those with a good grossing in the past few years are the first one that I choose to check the profile.