PROLOGUE

"Just because you're a billionaire doesn't mean you're a God."

"For your information Miss Grey, I am God."

" You are no God to me...you worthless son of a--"

" Complete the damn sentence and see what happens Miss Grey..After all, I am Wesley Cooper. I own the answers to all your wishes in this world."

I gave out a mocking laugh. " That doesn't change that fact I'm going to break your nose right this moment if you utter another insane word. You chose to mess with the wrong girl..."

" Is that so?" A smirk was slowly playing across his lips.

I molded my fists. " Oh you have no idea what I can do to you right now.."

"Let's see then... Lick my shoes..Miss Grey, then I'll pretend this never happened."

" How about I burst your bubble?"

With that I landed my hot fists on his handsome face causing the Godlike man to stagger on his feet.

"Let's see who lick whose shoes then.." I smirked and pulled him by the collar of his shirt. His eyes roamed to his ruffled shirt in my hands as he signaled his men behind not to interrupt me.

An evil idea popped in my mind as another devilish smirk played its way to my lips. "Kiss the floor I walk on... Wesley Cooper."

Stay tuned for thrilling updates.
Your favorite girl...
Anna.

©All RIGHTS RESERVED

Please no one should copy this story!
Infringement of property is not allowed!

NOTE: This book is a work of fiction all made out of the figments of my imagination. Any names, associations or people related to this story are all concidental. And please, there is only one author for this book and that is me so any site you see this story, please endeavor to report so they could be taken down and I won't spare such people. I have my ways of making such kind of people pay for infringement. So be WARNED!!

And please pardon my mistakes and errors. I'm not perfect and English definitely is not my first language so please....

Enjoy....