~4~

"Screw law. Even the law knows that Wesley Cooper is above the law."__Policewoman.

Kaitlyn*

"What are we going to do now?!" My mother lamented after I told her I was fired from work.

"And I don't even have a job yet. How do we pay our dues and bills? We can't continue relying on Louis's boyfriend for any of our bills... " Karen who sat down close to mom said.

" No Karen. We can't. And that's why I'm going to find another job.. I'll find another job and I'm sure I'll try and make ends meet." I assured my mother and she smiled briefly.
They were a lot of workers in that hotel who didn't even had my qualifications but why was I the only one fired?
Whatever Mr Dober's reason was, I was sure he did it to save his job. The so-called owner must have blackmailed him. Anyways there are other jobs I'm sure even pays more than Mr Dober's. And I'm sure I'll be lucky enough to get one.

* * * * *

Wesley*

"Man did you really had to go such extreme just to ruin a girl who isn't worth ruining? " Liam asked me as we both sat down in The Langham Huntington Pasadena hotel eatery in Los Angeles. He heard about what happened and how I was humiliated by a commoner not just a commoner, a tomboy, and he couldn't stop laughing. I had told him of my plans to ruin her till she decides to end her own life.

"What happened when Sir deem Lachmale disrespected me?"

"You ruined him."

"Good. This wasn't just any disrespect, that low life humiliated me. And no one dares... No one. Dares to humiliate me. Don't make me start having second thoughts about this. " I said as I brought the glass of caviar down my lips.

" What second thoughts? " His brows were slightly furrowed. " Don't tell me you're planning on killing her.. "

" Something worse than that." My voice oozed danger.

" Like what? "

I smirked." Now that's something for keeps. You'll see. "

* * * * *

Kaitlyn*

Two weeks...

Two fucking weeks...
No job.

For the past two weeks no one had agreed to give me a job. It was as if i was carrying a bad omen because anywhere I went, my name alone scares them off. I mean what did I do to deserve all of these? They just kept turning me down and for the past one week, all we've done is depend for Louis's boyfriend for everything.

For food, for shelter and even for money. I wonder where we'd be without him. Maybe under some bridge eating leftovers from some trash.

"Oh my goodness Kai, there's a commotion outside. I think Michael and Louis are fighting." Karen informed me and I quickly ran out to see what was happening. Michael was throwing all of Louis's things outside.

"What's going on here?" I asked on seeing Louis scream at Micheal.

Louis Immediately ran to me in tears. "You wouldn't believe it Kai. I caught him today with one of his whores, he was cheating on me!"

" What?"

" Is that true Mick?"

Micheal who looked frustrated answered." Yes. I did! And what are you going to do about that?!I gave you and your filthy little family a roof, isn't that enough?! Must I love you in return?!"

My hands dropped to my sides." What? So you never loved her and you've been toying with her all these while?! Huh?!"

" Yes! And what are you going to do about that?!"