~16~

"Cut it out Wesley. You and I both know you're far from being this charade of a person you're putting on. You're a monster. You're not a god, you're the devil in a shining armor. You're a good for nothing bastard. You're a scallywag. You're a scoundrel and a big fat jerk.."____Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn*

Wesley was stranded on the bed with a woman. A brunette. They looked so exhausted as their rapid breathings filled the room. My eyes roamed to their clothes on the floor then to the series of condoms beside the bed.

How could Wesley do such a thing?
Even though we're married?
Didn't he make a vow that he'll always remain faithful to me?
So how dare he bring a woman here and worst to our so-called bedroom?

A whiff of jealousy swept through me on seeing how cuddled the girl was in his arms. So this was the reason Wesley sent me home yesterday. Because he wanted time with his fuck toys.

Wesley's eyes fluttered open and the moment he saw me, I hurried off the room and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning ma'am." Marian greeted me.

" It's okay Marian. Kaitlyn would be fine with me."

"Should I get you something to eat?"

" No it's fine. I'm good." I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw in Wesley's bedroom. That man really had no shame.

"Good morning sir."

I turned to look at the person Marian was greeting behind me and it was none other than Mr womanizer. He was in nothing other than a sweatpants that hung low on his hips.

"Morning Marian." He ignored me and took the cup of coffee that Marian had placed on kitchen counter then sauntered back to the dining room.

Eager to see what Wesley was doing in the dining room, I walked over to the dining room and saw Wesley helping the brunette take her seat on a chair. He said something to her and that made her laugh. The maids were setting the table for them and as soon as they saw me they stopped laughing.

"Lucy you need to eat all of that." Wesley served some food on a plate for her.

"But Wesley you know I hate vegetables!"

"But you'll just have to eat it. I can't risk you going home without eating something first."

Since when did Wesley care about someone eating before leaving this house?

Jealously whirled through me on seeing how romantic they both were. I thought red-haired claimed she was Wesley's girlfriend? Who on earth is this one?

Pulling a chair out, I took my seat opposite them on the dining table. They both paused on seeing me and I greeted them with a huge grin.

"You see young woman, we can't have you stumbling on your way back that's why Wesley said you should eat all that. Food like these, are meant for fleshless people like you. Just take a look at yourself, you look like a piece of dried bone."

The whole dining room revolted in laughter and I swear I heard Wesley laugh.

"Who are you and who do you think you're to talk to me in this manner?! Do you know who I am?" The brunette flared up.

" Of course I know who you are. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror to figure out who you really are? You look like my grandmother during her eighties. Try eating good food to fill up all these bony parts of your body so someone won't mistake you for someone who has AIDS."

This time the laughter was intense. Poor brunette had tears shimming in her eyes.

"Kaitlyn do you always have to bring trouble anywhere you're?" Wesley asked me as if he was pissed off.