~ 2~

" You and other girls that fall in love at first sight with such men are exceptionally and stupidiously stupid." ____Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn*

"Hey Kai! Come look at this." Louis who was on the bed gestured to me to come look at something on her laptop.

"What's that?" I asked her inquisitively as I joined her on the bed.

"Look! Oh my God! This man is so handsome and droolworthy! With a body to die for! Oh my! How can someone be this perfect.. Kai?! Aren't you seeing this?! "

" Seeing what? " I was looking around the body of the laptop when suddenly my caught something. A man.

He was dressed in an expensive red Balenciaga t-shirt that exposed the upper part of his muscular chest. Louis scrolled through and another picture of him when he was wearing a black sleeve with leather cuffs,with all the buttons flying off with grey slacks that brightened the glitters of his eyes.

"Oh my god! See those abs! Damn! I could die for this guy.. " Louis was just talking non-stop.

His hair was carelessly styled in the front. His tie was out of place and a lazy smile was on his lips. The buttons of his shirt was all opened giving you a glance of his well built chest and biceps. His skin was glowing under the sun and his eight packs were all perfectly toned. Muscles ripping every part of his body.

A Greek god!

Louis scrolled through another one of his photo and stopped as a bold one came into view.
This one was just exposing how seductively and enticing handsome he looked. His long fingers were running through his rich chocolate hair that had tousled griminess which promised finesse, chiseled prominent jaw that was curved gracefully, castastrophic grey eyes, this close, you could see the flick of silver in his eyes. Strong arched brows and eyelashes so thick, it could be illegal. straight pointed nose, face smooth as a toned piece of cloth,lips curvy and full, as if he had a personal makeover for just the lips..so kissable. A day's worth of scruff shadowing his jaw and he positively oozed sex appeal making him look devilishly handsome.

A man well sculptured by God and perfect in every angle.

"It's a lie. S..such men don't exist." I find myself talking with my voice slightly hoarse.

"What do you mean it's a lie?! Look at this..
Multi-billionaire Wesley Cooper with a seven hundred billion dollars conglomerate that consists of companies, enterprises, hotels and resorts, industries and corporations all around the world...
One of Earth's most eligible and droolworthy bachelor..
American's number 1. Playboy..
Businessman in the day..
Devil in the night..
Known for helping people not known to him and at the same time he ruins those that don't pay respect to him..
Age--27yrs..
Net-worth is roughly five hundred billion dollars, daily allowances not included...
No.3 most richest man in the world ranked in Forbes world billionaire list..
Parents- Mr Damon and Mrs Beatrice Cooper...
American finest bachelor and business magnate is said to be the only child of his parents so he was practically born into the pool of wealth..."

" Enough!" I cut her short. I had heard enough.

" That's enough. I don't care about who he is or what he is or what he have or whatever that crap, I don't care. As long as he's not paying my bills, I don't care. So please stop rapping out what he is for me. All these stupid and nuisance Playboys.. just because he's a multi-billionaire, he thinks he owns the world..." I laid properly on the bed with my back facing Louis.

" But you've gotta agree that he's a delicious piece of cake.. I mean look at him Kathy... This guy is more than handsome! Imagine working as a maid to this perfect piece of candy.. oh god! That would be soooooooo.... fantastic!"