~11~

"....and don't you dare tell me to clean up your mess...Just take a look at all these, are you this disgusting?!"____Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn*

One week later,

Working for Wesley wasn't so bad at all. At least now, he's tried to be nice to me.. don't know why but I think maybe it was because of what the doctor told him...that doesn't change the fact that I'm going to exert my revenge on him for every single thing he did to me. He'd better be ready cause I'm using everything I possibly can against him.

As promised, he made me the head of his men and boy that was awesome!
I get to give them orders and them tell them when to move. The only thing I'm not doing is driving cause I didn't know how to drive. As for Wesley, we've not really talked much apart from him giving me orders and signals as to the kind of girls I should keep away from him.

Last week, I nearly had a fight with a female fan of Wesley's. Lest I forget. I nocticed Wesley only has two friends. Frank also told me this last week that Liam Kingston and Laurel Hyde were his only best friends and I have always been a fan of Laurel and meeting her face to face was so exciting..
We didn't talk but her ever warming smile made me feel as if I was actually conversing with the Hollywood A-lister.
As for his male friend Liam, we've never talked. He just comes in and barges out as he pleases and I take it that they must have been close friends for years.
Well as for my family, Kaitlyn finally found a job..I don't know but it feels as if working for Wesley Cooper meant open door of favours because Mr Dober as of recent promoted Louis and had given her a job in the hotel that was newly renovated as their cashier manager.

I was planning on saving my month salaries so I'll open a small shop for Mom where she can start up a new restaurant business. My life these past weeks has been so much better than I imagined..

  * * * * * * *

Wesley*

"The Wesley I know and have been friends with for the past twenty years now doesn't work with a smirk on his face.." I raised my gaze to meet a grinning Laurel who slowly closed the door of my office behind her.

"Well what do you know about me?" I asked her still smirking.

She took few strides towards my table and plopped on a couch across my table. "Well, I could say that your working mood was always with a very serious face and sometimes very angry face..never have you ever worked with a smirking face before and you know it..so let's say this is a first?"

I shrugged." Maybe."

"And what's the cause of it? Or should I say who?"

" Nothing or no one you're not familiar with. "

" Let me guess, your female bodyguard? "

At the mention of female bodyguard I let out a chuckle. "I've been thinking about what Kaitlyn at that bar last week.. "

"Ha. So Kaitlyn's her name.. that girl sure knows how to talk and she has a very lively spirit. "

" You wouldn't believe what she said last week to Rosie at that bar.. " I said still chuckling.

" Rosie? Another of your many one night stands?" I nodded. "What'd she say?"

"She said.." I chuckled again. "She said if she had a balm, she would have scooped some in her index finger and shoved it down Rosie's butthole.. " I said and laughed.

Laurel who was also laughing paused." Did she really say that?"

"Yeah.. I couldn't stop laughing when she said it.. even the whole bar was laughing.. "