~3~

"You enjoy people worshipping and fearing you right? Well it's high time you enjoy watching your ass get humiliated. I say Kiss. The. Floor, Wesley Cooper." ___Kaitlyn.

*Kaitlyn*

"Kiss the floor I walk on... Wesley Cooper."

At the mention of the last sentence, I could hear people gasping and murmuring among themselves. I knew they wanted to stop me but they couldn't. They didn't want to involve themselves in my mess.

We were obviously in a glaring competition because we were both glaring at each other with my hands still on his shirt.

"Are you deaf? Or would you like me to repeat myself again?" I asked me as my hands got tighter on his shirt.

" You enjoy people worshipping and fearing you right? Well it's high time to enjoy watching your ass get humiliated. I said. Kiss. The. floor. Wesley Cooper. Don't make me repeat myself again because I might just break all your teeth."

Suddenly one of his men came and pulled me away forcefully.

"You bastard. You wouldn't have believed what I would've done to you today... Bastard. You bastard son of a bitch. Arrogant jerk. You faulty human being that has all the nuts in his head screwed." I kept reigning curses at him but he didn't answer rather he straightened his inner shirt then brushed off his suit before gesturing to enter the car.

"You have no idea what you have brought upon yourself. Miss Grey." With that he entered the car and the driver zoomed off as the other car followed.

As soon as they were out of sight, the whole neighborhood turned against me.

"What have you done Kaitlyn?! What have you done?! You have no idea what you've really brought upon yourself!" Mr Sawani yelled at me.

" But he was humiliating yo-"

"I didn't ask for your help, did I? I'm moving out of this place tonight. I won't be around when he comes back to seek his revenge. " He said and trailed off.

" Oh my goodness Kaitlyn! You're impossible! " Mrs petty said and whirled off.

" Kai what have you done?! " That was Louis.

" I couldn't watch him humiliate an old man!" I said in my defense.

" Oh my world! Did you really had to let your anger get in the way all the time?! Did you really had to show him that you had super strength?! " She scolded me again.

Oh god. I've never seen Louis this mad before. What had I really gotten myself into?

* * * * *

"What are you doing?" I asked Louis who was busy stocking her all stuffs into a big worn out bag.

"What does it look like I'm doing? We're moving of course! We are not staying this place for another second. We're leaving. Who knows what he'll do when he comes back. I really didn't imagine that there would come a day when I'll be running away from my crush.. "

I rolled my eyes." So where are we going now?"

"To Michael's. I told him we'll be spending the rest of the week there. If possible the rest of the month or even the year as long as we're safe. "

" Relax Louis. It's not as if that guy can hurt us... "

" Oh really now. Keep hyping yourself but as for me I'm leaving this place. You can stay or even keep the house to yourself. I'm leaving. " She carried the bag and walked out of the house.

I got up and hurried after her. "Wait! Don't leave me here! I'm coming too..."

* * * * *

Wesley*