~14~

"You're nothing but a criminal and what do criminals do? They pass through hell till they breathe their last. That is exactly what I'm planning on doing to you."___Wesley.

Kaitlyn*

I signed up for my death the moment I married Wesley. That was the biggest mistake of my entire life and God help me because I know of no way to correct it. But I did it to save Mom. I had no other choice but to save my mother. I didn't know that Wesley was capable of killing my mother so I did it just to save Mom even if I had to make the biggest mistake of my entire life. Getting married. And worst, to a womanizer, a heartbreaker and a Playboy. I shouldn't have stoled those documents. I shouldn't have messed with a man like Wesley. I wish I could go back in time and correct that mistake.. but unfortunately it's to late.. I am already Mrs Cooper.

"Get down Kaitlyn.." Wesley said to me as soon as we got to his penthouse.

I jumped out of the car Immediately and waited for him to lead the way. Thankfully he started walking away with me trolling behind him. I wrapped my arms around my body protectively when we walked across the foyer into an elevator as the elevator opened and dropped us at the door of his Master suite.

The only thing that escaped my lips was a wow on seeing how luxurious, spacious, grand, lavished and huge the Master's suite was.

Sauntering inside, I could say that this was literally Wesley's own world because the Master's bedroom was like another home in the penthouse.

Spacious mini living room with luxury couches and ornate chandeliers hung up in the ceiling. Large walk-in closet with built-in clothes storage, built in cabinets, an elaborate fireplace, Large floor to ceiling windows that allow natural light to flood the space. The sitting area has built in media center. The flat screen swivels to allow viewing from the bed. The windows provide natural light and view towards the swimming pool. The air smelled of cold vanilla and I could say they came from the air conditioners around the corners of the room.

I took my seat on a couch across the bed and sat glued to the television when suddenly Wesley walked out of the large glass bathroom that had block walls for light and privacy causing a saliva to roll down my lips.

So breathtaking gorgeous!

He was in nothing but a towel that hung low on his lean hips accentuating his sexy V-cut. His brown tousled hair was wet jiggling down his beautiful face and accentuating his grey eyes.

He walked across me directly into a walk-in closet and before I knew it, he was dressed in a pair of black sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt.

"Are you just going to seat there like you own the place?"

" Huh?" I was snapped back into reality.

He sauntered closer to me and dropped a small diary on the glass table.

"Open it." He commanded softly.

I took hold of the diary and opened it. I clenched my teeth in anger when I saw rules and regulations on the first page of the diary.

"You look like a dense person so it'll only be right if I say the rules out loud. Rule number 1," He started." You are not allowed on the bed. "

" Who says I'm sleeping on the same bed as you? I'm not even sleeping in this room."

" Oh you are, dear wife. Where else will my wife sleep if not in my room? "

I glared at him but he returned my glare with a smirk.

"Rule number 2, you are not allowed to touch anything that smells vanilla.. meaning you're not allowed to touch my stuffs. And don't think I'll give you a medium to steal my clothes like you've always done."