~12~

"I didn't know what I was thinking.. I wasn't thinking straight."___Kaitlyn.

Wesley*

I didn't plan on kissing her right this moment but I couldn't help it with the way my body was always reacting around her. It made me feel jellies I've never felt before and it always made think about that kiss we shared at my penthouse that day.
Only heaven knows how much I've always wanted to kiss her again..and being here with her.. I certainly didn't see the obstacle if I should kiss her again.

Pulling her closer to me, I laned my arms around my waist and slipped my tongue inside her mouth ravishing every taste in her mouth. She placed her hand In between us as an obstacle but I took it and tightened it behind her back. I nocticed how she hesitated at first but her hesitation didn't last long because the next thing I felt was her hands fisting in my hair. I groaned when her thighs came in contact with my bulge and I was so close to tearing her clothes off her when suddenly she pushed me causing me to jerk backward.

"We.. we shouldn't have done that." She said wiping her lips with her knuckles.

" What do you mean we shouldn't have done that? You came to me first, "

" Only to talk. Not to kiss. Oh my god. I can't believe I've done it again, I'm so so stupid. I shouldn't have come here in the first place. "

Staring at her ponder about our kiss, I felt like grabbing her and kissing her the daylight out of her right now but I needed to control myself. I knew I could never have my way with her even if I wanted to.

Even if I wanted to to?

"I need to leave." She turned and ran out of the room immediately without hesitation. I ran my hand through my hair. I couldn't still believe that I kissed her and told her how much I affected her. What the hell was wrong with me?

Affection?
Kaitlyn never do affection and emotions just like me..

Way to go Wesley..

  Kaitlyn*

Oh my!
What the hell was I thinking when he walked so close to me?
Why didn't I see another kiss coming?
I couldn't even move..I was like... glued to the spot.

That kiss didn't really get to me because at least, I got something.

During the kiss, I slipped my hand past Wesley and stoled his pass card. The spare key to his office in LA. Now all I need is to find a good time to scramble through series of data in his office then find the most relevant one to him and strike him with it. I can't wait anymore. I've been patient enough with him. If I don't do this now, I'm afraid that Wesley would learn to start trusting me and I might find it difficult to carry out my plans. So now is the time. Now or never.

     Wesley*

I was staring blankly at the computer screen in front of me. I couldn't work. I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss.

Jesus..

My hair were all falling over my face now. I've ruffled them with my hands trying to think of something else but my mind kept on drifting to Kaitlyn. Even though she was outside of my building and I could get her here within seconds, I still couldn't stop thinking about her. I loved the way she reacted to our kiss and I wished it was more than just a kiss. I kept on wishing that every single day... I couldn't stop thinking about her up to the point that if anyone enters my office, the first word I'll say is;

"Kaitlyn?"

"No it's me. Laurel." She closed the door behind her slowly and I groaned. Why can't Laurel just leave me alone with her pestering?