~10~

"Don't bother. I'm not working for you anymore.. not after getting my shit fucked up earlier.. see you sometime.. Wes."___Kaitlyn.

Wesley*

"Just leave me alone. Aren't you satisfied yet?" Her voice was very weak and very cranky. It gave out the secret that she had indeed been crying under that rain.

"Kaitlyn I.. I..."

"Go away..." She drawled and pushed me faintly from her side. " I'm a disappointment and I'm a human goat..."

Oh no!
She still had that mind.
Of course it won't be easy to forget...

"No Kaitlyn you aren't. Whatever I said earlier, Please don't take it to heart.. please..you know how I can get..." I pleaded with her and took her hand in mine. I've never really imagine a day like this when I'll be pleading with a person and most of all, a woman..

"You said it right?" She drew her weak hand away from mine. "Just leave me alone. I don't ever want to see your face again." Her words were weak but they definitely held meaning. She meant what she said because the next thing I saw was her bursting into tears.

Oh Kaitlyn.
Don't cry...
You've never cried before...

"Look now.. because of you I'll h.have to get use to the feeling of being weak for the rest of my life. I'll have to get use to this crying thing now! I hate you.." she muttered as tears stormed down her cheeks.

" I'm sorry." I finally admitted that I was wrong. I've never for once said that word ever since the day I was born but now I'll have to say it.. otherwise Kaitlyn would never forgive me.. Never..

She flopped her head back to my gaze. "Just go away.. I'm sure this is another one of your trick to humiliate me again but I won't succumb to it...you better stay away from me.. I..I hate so much! You're a wicked, arrogant and a pervert and I hate you so much!" She sobbed.

I stood up and sat on the bed then engulfed her body into mine. Yes, I hugged her. I couldn't bare to see someone who's been able to hold up for so long cry..

She couldn't find the strength to punch me or push me away so she just rested her cheek on my chest and continued sobbing. I patted her back and continued whispering the word it's okay even if I very well knew that she wouldn't really stop crying.

  * * * * * * *

"Should I stop by and get you some of those?" I asked Kaitlyn who was staring outside the window of my car, gawking at those ice cream shops as they whirled by.

The doctor had discharged her earlier and said she'll regain her strength within a few hours but as long as she wasn't stressed and she must be well fed,and she must always take her drugs. He also said we should make sure she consumes a lot of fruits, take more yogurts, eat more green vegetables, avoid red meats and dark vegetables, avoid broccoli, avoid seafood and should eat meals containing fats and oil, vitamins and he even went as far as prescribing a blood drug for Kaitlyn. I knew her family would definitely not attend to those because they wouldn't mind continue feeding with their nonsense meals and unhealthy soups.

"Would you really do that for someone like me?" She asked and I tilted my head to stare at her but she was still looking outside the window.

"Do you want some?" I asked again and this time she turned her gaze to meet mine.

She nodded and I maneuvred the car into the parking lot as I got down and scurried inside the ice cream parlor.
I really couldn't believe that I was actually doing this for a woman I was bent on humiliating. It still surprised me cause never have I, in my 27 years of living..run an errand for a woman not even for my own mother...