~8~

"Listen here boss. We had a deal and I suggest you keep to it. My payment...Now."___Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn*

I wasn't and would never be scared of him!

I watched as the slim brown haired girl ran into the inner office that had some huge men guarding its doorsteps. She ran out again and stopped in front of me.

"You can go in. Miss." She eyed me but I pushed past her and barged the door open. Wesley was seated there, going through some files on his desk but that didn't mean he didn't hear me barge in.

Sauntering over to where he was seated, I slammed my fists on the table causing some books to drop on the floor.

He raised his head to meet my gaze.

"Time for playing games is over.. Wesley Cooper."

" Who said it's over when I wasn't even the one that called off the shots?" He stared at me with that weird smirk on his face.

" I called off the shots Wesley. Now I'm going to ask you nicely to compensate for my mother's shop or else, I'll make sure the whole world know you ruined my life."

He stared at me before giving out a mocking laugh. I haven't really seen him laugh before and seeing him now, I felt my toes curl at just his laughter.

Damn! He had dimples and the finest sets of teeth..

"You're so funny Kait,very funny." He stopped laughing then continued." The world won't even give a shit about you or your problems. I mean, you're just a lowlife commoner who would do absolutely anything to feed her little starving family."

I gripped his neck. " You better take that back cause I'm not doing just anything for my family. I won't get into bed with anyone just because my family's starving. And for your information, we're not starving but you can't just say anything."

" Oh is that so?" He took hold of my hands and pulled them away from his neck. His hands were so soft..almost like Louis's pillow. "I didn't know you had a dignity to keep. I mean, you look like a girl who'll just accept few bucks in exchange for her body."

The moment the words slipped out of his mouth, I molded my fists and landed it on his jaw.

"Listen here, I'm not one of your sluts, those bitches that fall on your bed everyday..look at me very well and mark my face.." I gripped his jaw to face me. " I'm not that kind of girl. Anywhere you see me, you better have that stuck to your dumb ass brain." I said and slapped him on the cheek.

" Enough of this." He muttered and stood up. I took out my fists as he took few steps closer to me.

"You came in here to harass me?!" He said,his eyes were screaming danger.

" W..well you harassed me first!" I said defiantly.

" No one has dared to lay a finger on me and you...you!" He combed his hair with his fingers. " You lowlife commoner!"

"Compensate first." I murmured but I was sure he heard.

He gave out an amused laugh." I should what?"

"My mother's shop." My fists were shaking and my legs were helping either. He was standing almost close to me, so close that I could perceive his fierce vanilla cologne and I could swear vanilla wasn't the only cologne he was using. He smelled expensive.

"Just do it..look I lied to my mom that I was job hunting the other day and now.. I won't even know what to say." I tried reasoning with him. " You have no idea what it means for two daughters to be living with a parent and yet nothing.. I'm ashamed of that. And it's all because of you."