~17~

Wesley*

I wanted to know. To be sincere, I didn't know that Kaitlyn feared death more than any other thing. She was brave and likely the most toughest woman I've ever seen but she feared death more than any other thing. Was it that she feared death or maybe she was scared that wouldn't be able to achieve her heart desires before death knocks?

Kaitlyn wasn't going to die. She won't and she would never. Not under my watch. I didn't mind taking her to the best hospital in the world to cure her diseases but she wasn't going to die. There was no way I was letting death take one of the people I cared most about away forever.

Care?

I care about Kaitlyn a lot and I hadn't realize that until today. Seeing her cry was like a knife shoved straight into my chest and I couldn't bear to see her cry again. Kaitlyn wasn't the crying type. One of the most strongest women I've ever known,more reasons why I'm so interested in knowing more about her. Women like Kaitlyn are very rare, probably the most rarest type so I wanted to know how she came about her brave and toughness. I had kissed her a while ago and that was no doubt that she didn't enjoy it because if she hadn't then she wouldn't have clung onto me like a magnet. Kaitlyn would say she was meant to be a man but you could very well feel it through her kisses that she had the softest part of a woman. Her words may say something but her actions speaks otherwise.

"I became a tomboy after my father passed away." She started." I learnt from him that life brings you the toughest shits and to overcome such shits, being tough would always be the perfect choice. You know what I'd always wish for everyday? " She flashed me a glance." I wished that I was a man Wesley. I wish that I was a man because men don't get hurt. "

I chuckled." Who told you that? "

" Well they do get hurt but not as women does. Women go through hell and shits. And worst if you have nothing or no one in this world to support you. I believe that if wasn't for you Wesley, I wouldn't have felt what it was like to be a woman."

I glanced at her." What?"

" Don't give me that 'I didn't know look' because we both know that you made me cry in the first place. Tears. I hated them. They were one of the things that made human beings weak. I admit that when you cry, you lose control over your anger but they were also the same thing that made people weak. After my father died, I changed myself. Ignoring my mother and my friends, I wanted to become a man that I wasn't born to become. I wanted to become very strong and fearless. I wanted to become arrogant, bold, commanding, rude and strong."

Huh?

"Just how the fuck do you make people do everything you fucking say?"

Money, asshead, money is the key.

" I admit that you're the most annoying human being I've ever met, the most disgusting and the most shameless man but...you never take no for an answer. More reasons why I wanted to learn how to possess the characteristics of a man because men are most feared. And that why when you forced me to come live with you, I willingly came back. I would have chosen to run away or more but no, I still wanted to learn from you. I wanted people to fear me the way they fear you."

" Kaitlyn I'm a bad example. You shouldn't learn anything from me. "

" Yes you're not a good example but you're definitely not that bad. Do you know why? Because you always eat your cake and have it. You don't believe in things that makes people weak. You don't believe in love crap, in relationships even if you're stuck in one, you don't fancy women even if you've slept with quite a number of them, you're strong, you're hardworking, infact Wesley! You just make me want to be that man that I've always dreamt of being."