~13~

"Oh we're dying together because as long as we're married and together, I'ma stick to you like gum on a hot sidewalk baby."___Wesley.

   Kaitlyn*

  Seated on an expensive couch after viewing the luxury resort of Wesley's was like a fairytale dream come true. I've never for once in my life dreamt that I'll enter such an expensive resort and I couldn't help but open my mouth in awe.

When I first entered, I was so scared that I'll stain the place with my dirt. The resort's interior was equally beautiful as its exterior. The artwork was just exquisite, the marbled and porcelain features highlighted the modern atmosphere. It was almost like I was in a palace. I tried to picture myself as an heiress in this beautiful palace. That would've been a dream but my fantasy was cut short when the door banged open and Wesley barged in with a few men.

"Katy?" He stared at me before his eyes roamed from my face down to my body before settling on my face again. I knew I looked good. Dressed in a pair of black pants and blue tucked shirt, somebody could actually say I meant business.

"What the hell are you doing here? And what games have you invented next?"

I smirked. He looks good as always." This is no game Wesley Cooper. Reality is here before you. You just have to accept it."

" God damn acception. What the fuck are you doing here?!" He roared and the whole room echoed.

" Claiming what's mine. This is my lawyer, Mr Shaw." I gestured to the old man standing next to me. " I believe you've met him before.." Of course he has. Mr Shaw was one of the best lawyers in California. I went as far as getting him on this case.

"And what if I have? What is this game Kaitlyn?" He sauntered closer to me.

" Like I said, this is no game.. I'm only here to claim what's mine. This resort formally know as Cooper's is now Grey's."

He gave out a mocking laugh. " Kaitlyn you're very funny. I never knew you'll actually go to such an extreme just to play such games." He took hold of my arm. " Come with me."

" Where the hell are you taking me now?"

"Home. I can't have my bodyguard roaming around the place playing such childish games."

" Let go of me." I flunged my arm away from his hold. " You should learn some manners Mr Cooper. You are not just talking to anyone here, you're talking to the new owner of Cooper's luxury resort. You'd better watch your tone with me. And don't you ever say I'm playing a game here."

He stared at me in shock. He couldn't actually believe that I was talking to him in this manner. "So what you're implying is that.."

"I am the new owner of this resort. I have proof. And if you wanna take this to court, be my guest."

I brought out the documents he signed three days ago and showed it to him. I had polished my name on it and since his signature was on it, the document was considered legal.

"No. This can't be."

"What can't be Wesley?"

"Damnit! I should have known. This was what you came for that day. This was the reason you kissed me because you used me as a distraction! You thief! You're a thief!" He rushed at me but I pulled away immediately.

" If you dare lay a finger on me,I swear Wesley, even your money can't save you from me."

" Call my lawyers to inspect this! I'll have this woman charged to court for fraud and for theft! You are going to pay for this Kaitlyn.. I promise you this."